Albion MMORPG.com guildies

13»

Comments

• SedrynTyrosSedrynTyros USMember EpicPosts: 1,812
    edited July 27
    Hey guys, who do I give a shout to in game for an invite?  If you have room for me.  I'm mostly interested in combat, not much of a gatherer/crafter.
    I just left for the night, but Torval, BlueTurtle or I could invite you if you want to join up (there are a few others with invite privileges as well but I'm not sure who has what right now).  Keep in mind, it's a very casual guild, but if that suits you then welcome.

What's your character's name?  I'll add you to my friend's list when I login next and invite you as soon as I see you're on.  I've been playing daily since launch during the work week, usually between 6:00/6:30pm and 8/9:30pm Pacific Standard Time.  My weekend play schedule is all over the place, but weekdays are semi-consistent, with occasional missed days due to beer time.  Gotta have priorities!

Our in-game names: "Blueturtle", "Torval", "Sedryn"
    Post edited by SedrynTyros on
    laseritMrMelGibson
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member RarePosts: 1,726
    Hey guys, who do I give a shout to in game for an invite?  If you have room for me.  I'm mostly interested in combat, not much of a gatherer/crafter.
    I just left for the night, but Torval, BlueTurtle or I could invite you if you want to join up (there are a few others with invite privileges as well but I'm not sure who has what right now).  Keep in mind, it's a very casual guild, but if that suits you then welcome.

What's your character's name?  I'll add you to my friend's list when I login next and invite you as soon as I see you're on.  I've been playing daily since launch during the work week, usually between 6:00/6:30pm and 8/9:30pm Pacific Standard Time.  My weekend play schedule is all over the place, but weekdays are semi-consistent, with occasional missed days due to beer time.  Gotta have priorities!

Our in-game names: "Blueturtle", "Torval", "Sedryn"

Thanks!  Yeah, casual is me these days.  I went with a very original name:  MightyUnclean.
    MrMelGibson
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 14,445
    Hey, I'm a long time lurker. I've picked up the game looking to join a guild. Char ElitheChicken if I could get a invite to guild.
    Hi. I didn't see your post until this morning. One of us will send you an invite today if you're on. I'll be on around 6:00pm or so Pacific.
    MrMelGibson
    Notice: The artist or album content may be offensive or controversial.
    Album: Plastic Fantastic
    Featured Tracks: Decline and Fall, Time & Space, I Go Crazy (bonus track on digital release)
    You can do whatever you feel like. It's a no pressure gulid, a place to hang and do what you enjoy and chat.
    I'll be picking it up on Friday.  I'll message you about an invite then.
    You guy can message: Blueturtle, Sedryn, Lloydaran, or me Torval.

I'll try and hook up with Blueturtle today or tomorrow and chat about guild island building upgrades.

People have asked how to contribute and for now the best thing is get established with your character skills, gear, and resources up to T3 or T4. At that point you can probably start contributing, if you want, without hindering your own progress.

On the island we have a tool maker so far and maybe a mount and critter factory.
    MrMelGibson
    Featured Tracks: Decline and Fall, Time & Space, I Go Crazy (bonus track on digital release)
    edited July 27
    I just visited the Guild Island and noticed the Smelter is placed in the corner of a standard plot when really it should be on a small plot.  I was going to demolish it and rebuild it on the small plot so I could build a Journeyman Saddler on the standard plot, but I don't have access for that.  I think Lloydaran may be correct about Blueturtle being the only one who has access to upgrade/demolish buildings.
    Post edited by SedrynTyros on
    laseritTorvalMrMelGibson
  • crosscountrycrosscountry Heber Springs, ARMember UncommonPosts: 32
    Thanks.  Casual is fine with me.  I work tonight so I'll probably not be on when you guys get on but will be around tomorrow and weekend. I just can't decide on a weapon my biggest issue.
  • forcelimaforcelima Atlanta, GAMember UncommonPosts: 196
    Lloydaran island as of right now is open to all guild no fees up to t3 in smelting, toolmaker,Weaver, lumbermill, Tanner, stonemason. Only thing private is my farms and pastures. Island is located in Thetford
    TorvalSedrynTyroslaserit

Pre-release:
    -"Trion is the best publisher XL could have found for AA"
    -"AA will be different in the west, Trion won't mess it up"
    -"Trion's ArcheAge"
    -"Trion will make their own decision according to what's best for AA on the western market"
    -"Trion has total control, it will literally be a different game over here"

Post-release:
    "People have to learn that it's not Trion's game and that there is little they can do".

-Volgore

• pompey606pompey606 milfordMember UncommonPosts: 439
    forcelima said:
    Lloydaran island as of right now is open to all guild no fees up to t3 in smelting, toolmaker,Weaver, lumbermill, Tanner, stonemason. Only thing private is my farms and pastures. Island is located in Thetford
    Used today, 10/10 very peaceful. I did not get fame for the refining, is that a bug?

If anyone has asked and hasn't received an invite please message Blueturtle, Sedryn, Lloydaran, or Torval. There are other guild members that can also invite so you can also contact a guild member.

Going forward please message us in game. It's hard to track people down and the game doesn't afford for offline invites. You have to be online for that.
    MrMelGibson
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson USAMember EpicPosts: 2,239
    Just bought the game.  Downloading it on my PC and tablet as we speak :smile:
    Torvalforcelimablueturtle13laserit
    I've started the upgrade of the Guild Island Toolmaker to Adept and added half the needed Tavertine stone needed.  It still needs 150 Tavertine (T4) stone if anyone else wants to contribute to finish the upgrade.
    MrMelGibson
    I've started the upgrade of the Guild Island Toolmaker to Adept and added half the needed Tavertine stone needed.  It still needs 150 Tavertine (T4) stone if anyone else wants to contribute to finish the upgrade.
    I have some Tavertine that I've not yet processed. I'll see what I can come up with. I might need to farm some T3 first though. I'll hop on and see if I can bust that out.
    MrMelGibson
    And that's done. Toolmaker is at T4.

@blueturtle13 there is a permission issue with the Stonemason and upgrading. Could you check that the next time you log in?
    SedrynTyrosMrMelGibson
    Torval said:
    And that's done. Toolmaker is at T4.

@blueturtle13 there is a permission issue with the Stonemason and upgrading. Could you check that the next time you log in?
    I spent most of my play time this evening mining more stone.  I think we're going to need a lot of it, so it'd definitely be helpful to upgrade that Stone Mason on the Guild island whenever possible.  As soon as Blueturtle tweaks the permissions, I'll dump some stone into it.  I'll try to remember to keep enough unrefined to finish the upgrades on the Stone Mason.
    TorvalMrMelGibson
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson USAMember EpicPosts: 2,239
    edited August 1
    Sorry I haven't been on much the last couple days.  Just busy and haven't had the time.  But after this week (wife's B-day on weds lol), I'll hit the game up a lot more this weekend.  I did like what I saw.  I spent about 5 hours in the game and am looking forward to seeing what else I will find.

I also am amazed how well this runs on my tablet.  For those days that I'm tired or my back problems become you know a problem.  It's awesome I can lay down and just farm and kill mobs on my tablet.  I've been waiting for a real mmo to become available on the android market.  It's a blooming market with so much potential.  Albion really needs to drop on the Google Store so more people jump in the game. 

BTW, just a shout out to @Torval for getting me into the guild without a single issue.  Also been helpful if I needed anything or had a question.  Just wanted to say thank you sir :smile:
    Post edited by MrMelGibson on
    Torval
  • ManWithNoTanManWithNoTan Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Albion really needs to drop on the Google Store so more people jump in the game. 
    Noooo! Not more people, Albion can't handle its current population hehe. :smiley:
    SedrynTyrosTorval
    edited August 9
    After talking to @blueturtle13 and @SedrynTyros we've decided to make some leadership changes in the guild. The three of us have projects demanding a lot of attention right now for various reasons and can't give the leadership time the guild deserves.

Both @forcelima (Lloydaran) and @crosscountry (ElitheChicken) have been promoted. I tried to promote both to co-leaders but the game doesn't allow it. I promoted ElitheChicken first and that left Lloydaran at "Right Hand Man" with Blue and myself. I couldn't demote myself after that so that's the state of it at the moment. If either of you want to switch positions, or can't take on the responsibility then message Blue, Sedryn, and myself and we can work through it.

With this game the guild leader needs to be fairly active to keep progression going on. It only seemed fair to let more active members take that role on.

I hope this doesn't rock the boat too much. It shouldn't but I apologize if it does. It's the best I could do under my work load and circumstances. I think Blue and Sedryn feel much the same way but can add their own message if they feel like it.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Post edited by Torval on
    SedrynTyrosMrMelGibson
    Yeah, I don't have the mental bandwidth for guild management at the moment.  I've been so busy at work lately and it doesn't look like it's going to be letting up in the foreseeable future.  The last couple of days all I've done is tend my garden on my personal island because I'm spent by the time I get home.
    TorvalMrMelGibson
  • crosscountrycrosscountry Heber Springs, ARMember UncommonPosts: 32
    Alright, thanks guys. Ill get with LLoydaran and we will go from there. Let me know if you need me. 
    Torval
    Alright, thanks guys. Ill get with LLoydaran and we will go from there. Let me know if you need me. 
    Sorry, I got the forum name confused with Bavmorda. I tried to log into the game after I made the changes to chat but the server was down and then I couldn't connect.
    MrMelGibson
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member RarePosts: 988
    Can any of you log in right now? I haven't been able to since 3pm yesterday.
    BruceYee said:
    Can any of you log in right now? I haven't been able to since 3pm yesterday.
    I can right now and I could earlier for a short bit, but mostly no. I've also been having chat server disconnects and zoning issues.
    BruceYee
  • forcelimaforcelima Atlanta, GAMember UncommonPosts: 196
    edited August 9
    I have had the worst luck with trying to get on for the last 3 days. Either it times out or servers are down. Launcher says server is down right now
    Post edited by forcelima on
    TorvalMrMelGibson

Pre-release:
    -"Trion is the best publisher XL could have found for AA"
    -"AA will be different in the west, Trion won't mess it up"
    -"Trion's ArcheAge"
    -"Trion will make their own decision according to what's best for AA on the western market"
    -"Trion has total control, it will literally be a different game over here"

Post-release:
    "People have to learn that it's not Trion's game and that there is little they can do".

-Volgore

My interest in Albion Online seems to have fizzled out.  Feel free to demote me in the guild or whatever you want to do.  I think I'll still log in here and there but I doubt I'll be devoting much time to it going forward.
    TorvalMrMelGibson