Albion MMORPG.com guildies

Comments

• SedrynTyrosSedrynTyros USMember EpicPosts: 1,986
    Some T3 gear should only take a couple of hours to get once you get the hang of the game, except that you may want to try out several different outfits before you find what clicks.  I'm probably going to try them all because I'm crazy like that.
    Torvallaseritblueturtle13
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 15,019
    The weapons and gear are the most interesting part of the game to me. After trying nature staff which is in what I would categorize as a medium/leather/light armour category, I want to try cloth/mage healing.

I'm trying spear out for a DPS weapon to compare with the bow.
    blueturtle13SedrynTyrosMrMelGibson
    The artist or album content may be offensive or controversial.
    Avatar Artist: Howard Blake, Peter Auty (vocalist)
    Album: The Snowman
    Featured Tracks: Walking in the Air
    Torval said:
    The weapons and gear are the most interesting part of the game to me. After trying nature staff which is in what I would categorize as a medium/leather/light armour category, I want to try cloth/mage healing.

I'm trying spear out for a DPS weapon to compare with the bow.
    I find the You-Are-What-Wear-System very appealing as well.  It allows for easy experimentation and you don't feel locked in to any one set of abilities.
    TorvalMrMelGibson
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn belleville, ILMember RarePosts: 3,067
    cool, that's where i'm at.  I'm a crafter/farmer type, so I'll get started on that.  
    Torval

Concentrate on enjoying yourself, and not on why I shouldn't enjoy myself.

I needed cash for the boat to Marsh Cross (or whatever it's called) so I ran one of those solo portal challenges in town. That made some good cash. It was long enough that I got to try out spear/torch, nature staff/torch, and bow against all the mobs. Spear is pretty powerful, but I chose bow against the last boss because he has a pb-aoe and kiting him meant less damage risk.

I learned a lot on that run. Try one out if you have about 15 minutes or so.
    MrMelGibson
  • coretex666coretex666 PragueMember RarePosts: 3,226
    I joined the guild. I will be mostly focusing on running dungeons at the beginning, mostly Sleetwater T5 at least until T7. When you see me online and want to run some, let me know.
    Torval
    forcelima said:
    Who do I need to contact to get an invite.ign Lloydaran
    Hi, sorry I missed this. Thanks for sending me a whisper. Welcome.
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson USAMember EpicPosts: 2,327
    edited July 23
    I'm going to be picking this up in the next week or two.  I definitely would love to join the guild as well :smile:

I think my character's name is going to be "Hi! I'm Delivery"
    Post edited by MrMelGibson on
    forcelimaRenoakulaxieTorvalmgilbrtsngir243
  • forcelimaforcelima Atlanta, GAMember UncommonPosts: 214
    No problem.  Thank for the invite !

Pre-release:
    -"Trion is the best publisher XL could have found for AA"
    -"AA will be different in the west, Trion won't mess it up"
    -"Trion's ArcheAge"
    -"Trion will make their own decision according to what's best for AA on the western market"
    -"Trion has total control, it will literally be a different game over here"

Post-release:
    "People have to learn that it's not Trion's game and that there is little they can do".

-Volgore

While the guild will be based out of Thetford just a map over is Swamp Cross where crafting and processing your T2/T3 mats is a lot cheaper. Swamp cross has direct access to all T2/T3 mats right out of the city.

Auction House prices are a bit higher in Swamp Cross though. I've been saving for an Ox and I noticed yesterday the cheaper Ox in Thetford went for 12,900 silver and SC was about 1k higher.

We haven't built a guild island yet. It's about 25k to open one and then the cost and stone/wood for buildings.

I haven't talked to Blue yet about what buildings would be best for the guild island. Does anyone have thoughts on what buildings are good for the guild island and why?

During the test phases what we did was put some core refining facilities, plus farms/ranches, on the guild island while putting class specific crafting facilities on our personal islands and then we opened them up to each other. This helped us reduce the overland and concentrate shared facilities on the guild island. This worked in testing, but the live environment is a lot different than test. By this time in Test I already my island built up. In live I've not even purchased my personal island yet.
    MrMelGibson
  • pompey606pompey606 milfordMember UncommonPosts: 439
    Hi guys just got the game. Please can I get an invite? Character name Taylormas. Tried finding on the guild list but cannot find a search bar
    mgilbrtsnblueturtle13

pompey606 said:
    Hi guys just got the game. Please can I get an invite? Character name Taylormas. Tried finding on the guild list but cannot find a search bar
    I sent an invite to your character. The game servers are hammered and it's been a little glitchy. If you don't get the invite, whisper me, Blueturtle, Sedryn, or anyone else in the guild in this thread and we'll try and get you in when we can.
    blueturtle13MrMelGibson
  • pompey606pompey606 milfordMember UncommonPosts: 439
    Torval said:
    pompey606 said:
    I sent an invite to your character. The game servers are hammered and it's been a little glitchy. If you don't get the invite, whisper me, Blueturtle, Sedryn, or anyone else in the guild in this thread and we'll try and get you in when we can.
    Yeah nothing has come through. I am currently stuck in the self heal animation. Having fun so far though! Will send a tell 
    blueturtle13

• RelampagoRelampago Brooklyn, NYMember UncommonPosts: 277
    Given that people are playing together this is now on my radar.  Got a cruise coming up soon though so I may be way behind when I can jump in.
    blueturtle13forcelimaMrMelGibson
  • coretex666coretex666 PragueMember RarePosts: 3,226
    Relampago said:
    Given that people are playing together this is now on my radar.  Got a cruise coming up soon though so I may be way behind when I can jump in.
    I wouldnt worry about it that much. There are many ways you can progress in this game. It is not such a big deal starting later.
    mgilbrtsn
    forcelima (Lloydaran in-game) contributed the remaining resources needed to upgrade the Guild Island last night but neither he or I had access to begin the upgrade.
    MrMelGibson
    forcelima (Lloydaran in-game) contributed the remaining resources needed to upgrade the Guild Island last night but neither he or I had access to begin the upgrade.
    I'm not sure how guild island permissions work. @blueturtle13 may need to modify those. I'll be on this evening probably after 5 or 6 Pacific time.
    MrMelGibson
    edited July 24
    As far as buildings on the Guild island, maybe we could start with a Toolmaker and possibly a Saddler?  All crafters will need tools and all players will need mounts.  
    Post edited by SedrynTyros on
    TorvalMrMelGibson
  • NycteliosNyctelios Novo Hamburgo - RS - BrazilMember EpicPosts: 2,257
    Hello, everyone. Just passing by and leaving a note and a bookmark on this:

I'll be getting it asap so If there is space in your guild and you guys would invite me it would be great! I'm checking with some friends that are really deep into pvp sandbox scene (we played together Salem for years) to play too.
    forcelimaMrMelGibson

" Tawnos's blueprints were critical to the creation of my armor. As he once sealed himself in steel, I sealed myself in a walking crypt. "
    —Urza

- Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102
  • ManWithNoTanManWithNoTan Member UncommonPosts: 48
    I'd be happy to gather mats for guild. Character is Bavmorda
    TorvalforcelimaMrMelGibson
    I'd be happy to gather mats for guild. Character is Bavmorda
    One of us will send you an invite when we log on today.
    MrMelGibson
  • ManWithNoTanManWithNoTan Member UncommonPosts: 48
    Cool thanks. I'm at work till 5 pacific, so no rush.  
  • crosscountrycrosscountry Heber Springs, ARMember UncommonPosts: 32
    Hey, I'm a long time lurker. I've picked up the game looking to join a guild. Char ElitheChicken if I could get a invite to guild.
    Torval
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member RarePosts: 1,811
    Hey guys, who do I give a shout to in game for an invite?  If you have room for me.  I'm mostly interested in combat, not much of a gatherer/crafter.
    Torval
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson USAMember EpicPosts: 2,327
    I'll be picking it up on Friday.  I'll message you about an invite then.
    Torval