Wolcen Lords of Mayhem : 0.5.0 and new trailer

ScorchienScorchien Hatboro, PAMember EpicPosts: 3,735
  Been playing this for near a year now another update and a new trailer , Game is really coming along nicely..

http://store.steampowered.com/app/424370/Wolcen_Lords_of_Mayhem/

ExcessionNyctelios

Comments

• ExcessionExcession NottinghamMember RarePosts: 614
    Looks interesting, will give it a try.

Thanks.
    TheScavenger

A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.

• NycteliosNyctelios Novo Hamburgo - RS - BrazilMember EpicPosts: 2,151
    Wow. Loving those animations and effects! Thanks for sharing! Looks really good!

" Tawnos's blueprints were critical to the creation of my armor. As he once sealed himself in steel, I sealed myself in a walking crypt. "
    —Urza

- Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Elmira, ONMember EpicPosts: 5,660
    Scorchien said:
      Been playing this for near a year now another update and a new trailer , Game is really coming along nicely..

How far along is the story? I backed this back during the original KS and I have it installed, but haven't even launched it yet. Honestly, I really don't even want to until there is a full story to be had. 
    bartoni33

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• ScorchienScorchien Hatboro, PAMember EpicPosts: 3,735
    CrazKanuk said:
    Scorchien said:

How far along is the story? I backed this back during the original KS and I have it installed, but haven't even launched it yet. Honestly, I really don't even want to until there is a full story to be had. 
    The story is definitley not intact , just placeholders for the time being to test content .. Its fun , but if you arent interested in testing mechainics , and want the entire story ..hold out , you wont be disapointed
    bartoni33
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Elmira, ONMember EpicPosts: 5,660
    Scorchien said:
    CrazKanuk said:
    Scorchien said:

The story is definitley not intact , just placeholders for the time being to test content .. Its fun , but if you arent interested in testing mechainics , and want the entire story ..hold out , you wont be disapointed

Thanks!! Yeah, I'll wait. I can't see how I could possibly be disappointed. I thought I was just throwing money into a well with this one. $10! That's it! 
    bartoni33

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

Wolcen has reached o.5.1

http://steamcommunity.com/games/424370/announcements/detail/1439315797585871184

Much improved tutorial area , streamlining the learning experience and explaining the systems in place much better , And a much better Boss fight at the end :)

Melee feels great, very responsive and impactful , as does magic .. Ranged still needs some attention , Ive submitted my feedback on that ...
      I really feel a better balance overall in the Umbra/Rage mechanics

Game is really coming along nicely, looking forward to the next update

Nyctelios
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 13,739
    Do you know if they plan on going with respecs or rerolls? I'm interested and I've been casually following their updates, but I've not heard a firm answer on this yet. I know for now they're allowing respecs while it's in test. I'd be curious if you've heard anything about this.
    Artist: U2
    Album: War (Remastered)
    Featured Tracks: Seconds, "40"
    Torval said:
    Do you know if they plan on going with respecs or rerolls? I'm interested and I've been casually following their updates, but I've not heard a firm answer on this yet. I know for now they're allowing respecs while it's in test. I'd be curious if you've heard anything about this.
       Im assuming you are speaking of the passive tree. As of now its free to respec , there been talk of an increasing in game gold cost to respec , But nothing confirmed ...

As far as general wipes .. yes more are coming ..

Torval
  • ShaighShaigh Member RarePosts: 1,404
    What sort of control options are there? wasd, click-to-move or controller?
    The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Valve Corporation Member LegendaryPosts: 9,738
    Shaigh said:
    Click to move
    Torval

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

edited August 13
    Shaigh said:
    Will there be Gamepad support ? Keyboard Rebinding ? WASD Controls ?
    Keyboard rebinding is available. Gamepad support is planned. WASD controls isn’t planned at the moment but we are considering it.

https://trello.com/b/xK5tEdL6/wolcen-lords-of-mayhem-roadmap

Post edited by Scorchien on
    ShaighTorval