Grimoire...........after 23 years of development...

2»

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Hatboro, PAMember EpicPosts: 4,077
    likewise Ultima 1-9 (and the pre game that launched that series (starts with an A but carnt remember name). Didnt get into Zork, Bards tale was ok (i prefered Ultima).
    Game thats hardly mentioned is Buck Rodgers that game was also fun (though tough when starting out) and the old DnD games series.

Wish they would bring games like that back or redo them to not lose what they had but to bring them upto date in todays world.
    its Akalabeth, i remember ordering it , and it arrived in a sandwich bag with instructions hand typed on an index card .... was awesome:)
  • chambordinchambordin montevideoMember UncommonPosts: 119
    the most anticipated game of the past 30 years
    francis_baud
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 14,996
    edited July 11
    Scorchien said:
    likewise Ultima 1-9 (and the pre game that launched that series (starts with an A but carnt remember name). Didnt get into Zork, Bards tale was ok (i prefered Ultima).
    Game thats hardly mentioned is Buck Rodgers that game was also fun (though tough when starting out) and the old DnD games series.

Wish they would bring games like that back or redo them to not lose what they had but to bring them upto date in todays world.
    its Akalabeth, i remember ordering it , and it arrived in a sandwich bag with instructions hand typed on an index card .... was awesome:)
    You can get it here on Good Old Games for free. https://www.gog.com/game/akalabeth_world_of_doom

Garriot provides it at no charge. Pretty cool. I think it's also packaged in one of the Ultima bundles.
    Post edited by Torval on
    The artist or album content may be offensive or controversial.
    Avatar Artist: Howard Blake, Peter Auty (vocalist)
    Album: The Snowman
    Featured Tracks: Walking in the Air
  • ScorchienScorchien Hatboro, PAMember EpicPosts: 4,077
    edited August 4
    Its Alive !!!  

after 23 years Girmoire has launched on Steam ...
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/650670/Grimoire__Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar/

There seems to be some launching issues for some tho ...May wait a  bit and see how it goes :)

Post edited by Scorchien on