Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Episode 5 Coming on July 26 with the Hero Advanced Class - Phantasy Star Online 2 - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageEpisode 5 Coming on July 26 with the Hero Advanced Class - Phantasy Star Online 2 - MMORPG.com

Phantasy Star Online 2 News - Phantasy Star Online (JP) will be updated with Episode 5 on July 26th. The patch will bring the Hero advanced class to the game that features several requirements in order to be able to use it. Hero will have access to a sword, gun and 'talis' during any given fight and will be able to switch at will. In addition, the Hero will have access to special skills that can be seen in the video below. The video sports over 22 minutes of Hero game play so be sure to check it out!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    edited July 2017

why you doing this for a Japanese only game ?
    just to tease us north American people ? that we will never be able to play such a fun game "?? hahah

wish we could play this in north America

Steparu.com is usually the site where I want to look at Asian mmorpg's that will never come to north america

Elethon
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    I managed to play this game on the Japanese servers hardest part was the captcha in Japenese but it was in vain the game kept stuttering badly when online.
    [Deleted User]

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Make Phantasy Star Great Again
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    I think Sega would make a lot more money if they revive the single player series with modern graphics like capcom is doing with classic Resident Evil.

PSO is region locked to Japan, and even if they bring it to the west its just like Vindictus. It would probably not be much profitable. The main single player series was so much better than PSO.

My opinion.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IfrianMMOIfrianMMO Member UncommonPosts: 252

Grimula said:

why you doing this for a Japanese only game ?

just to tease us north American people ? that we will never be able to play such a fun game "?? hahah

wish we could play this in north America

Steparu.com is usually the site where I want to look at Asian mmorpg's that will never come to north america

You can play it 100% in English thanks to the fan-translation.