Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Live Stream Q&A Reveals More Tribes Information - Chronicles of Elyria Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageLatest Live Stream Q&A Reveals More Tribes Information - Chronicles of Elyria Videos - MMORPG.com

The Chronicles of Elyria team was on hand last week during a Twitch stream where they spoke for nearly two hours speaking about the tribe system that CoE will feature. Late last week, the team provided even more information about tribes and has published its most relevant facts in this overview video.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    edited June 2017
    Prepare for OP disease trollin xD

I swear, the ideas they came up with for this game are the kinda ideas a bunch of nerds like us would come up with sitting around on some forums playing armchair dev; only they actually got people to go alone with their wild ideas and give them money for it. Strange year indeed.
    Post edited by Tiller on
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    DMKano said:
    Why does it look like they are sitting in one of those carnival side show tarot card reading rooms?
    Because that's how they make their design decisions: Tarot cards.
    Octagon7711BruceYeeSlapshot1188

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671

DMKano said:

Why does it look like they are sitting in one of those carnival side show tarot card reading rooms?

Because that's how they make their design decisions: Tarot cards.

I thought it was because they started filming just after having their fortune read telling them if the game will make it to completion or not.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Looks like they're seated in an Inn or a bar, ingame.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167

Looks like they're seated in an Inn or a bar, ingame.

Awesome! I can't wait to break someones collection of coffee mugs and rip propaganda posters off the wall during my trial.
    Octagon7711Slapshot1188
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692

DMKano said:

You see what you want to see.
    I see a bunch of people talking about a P2W game.
    [Deleted User]

• koksikkoksik Member CommonPosts: 1
    a
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

DMKano said:

Because his basment is unfinished.