Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge Begins Mobile CBT Arrives, All Welcome to Join In - ArcheAge - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageArcheAge Begins Mobile CBT Arrives, All Welcome to Join In - ArcheAge - MMORPG.com

ArcheAge News - Gamevil has sent word that the second round of the Android global beta test for ArcheAge Begins has kicked off and that it will run through July 3rd. Anyone around the world can download the game from Google Play and take part in this testing opportunity. During the event, a number of special in-game events will take place to ensure players have a chance to see the game in action.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    edited June 2017
    P2W nirvana has been achieved. Archeage has ascended to mobile. image
    KyleranAlomarIceAgeTsiyaRoininfomatzMrMelGibsond_20
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    Did the video actually tell anything at all about the mobile game?
  • TsiyaTsiya Member UncommonPosts: 280
    The mind boggles, then screams and hides behind the couch.

• RPGMASTERGAMERRPGMASTERGAMER Member UncommonPosts: 516
    edited June 2017

Samhael said:

probably not, they love make pretty useless cgi game video about nothing

trying find how the game look but i see nothing so far edit : it realy shit, auto attack and you basicaly flip card in battle, that the only interaction you basicaly do, it got a auto mode and 2x mode attack, standar mobile trash
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    Really surprised this was made for Android and not put out to the IOS community I would think sales would be better for IOS than Android.
  • NevereverlandNevereverland Member UncommonPosts: 161
    Ain't nobody got money fo dat
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Someone said DMKano's name 3 times in the mirror again!
    SBFordKyleranTsiyaAlomar
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Samhael said:

No. They reused the cinematic from the opening of Archeage and just added some really shitty voice over. I Expect this game to be very heavy handed with the cash shop and probably garbage as well
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Careful playing games from "Gamevil" Publisher they installed XingCode with "Kritika The White Knights", which damaged my android device, and caused all data to be lost as a result.
    MrMelGibsonGdemami

Renoaku said:

Careful playing games from "Gamevil" Publisher they installed XingCode with "Kritika The White Knights", which damaged my android device, and caused all data to be lost as a result.

Lol, I've had a couple of their games and strangely never had your issues. Maybe it clashed with your hacks.
  • crowchucklecrowchuckle Member UncommonPosts: 2

DMKano said:

This was not developed by XL - just FYI. XL outsourced this to a 3rd party.

This is literally a separate mobile game developed by a mobile dev studio that has no tie-in or any connection to actual ArcheAge PC game at all.

How are they not getting hit with copyright issues?

DMKano said:

This was not developed by XL - just FYI. XL outsourced this to a 3rd party.

This is literally a separate mobile game developed by a mobile dev studio that has no tie-in or any connection to actual ArcheAge PC game at all.

How are they not getting hit with copyright issues?

Did you not read his second sentence? " XL outsourced this to a 3rd party".
    crowchuckle
  • fatpandafatpanda Member UncommonPosts: 116

Samhael said:

Most trailers don't.