Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

whats the expansion like LOL

lovebuglovebug Member UncommonPosts: 260
not been able to logg into the server since the 18th lol what a joke.

Comments

• FishForceFishForce Member UncommonPosts: 60
    edited June 2017
    Is this a troll post? It only takes about 15min to login.
    Viper482
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited June 2017
    I've been playing nonstop(as in everyday) since the 18th lol what a joke.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    You on one of the two massively over crowded servers?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• seraphicasseraphicas Member UncommonPosts: 51
    LOL in the title..you care to take the time out to explain what's funny?
  • MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712
    Joke seems about right. 0/10.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I've been playing since the 20th perfectly fine. On a relatively populated server (Sargatanas) with maybe 20 person queues (10 seconds to log in). I have had absolutely no bugs, or issues.
  • lovebuglovebug Member UncommonPosts: 260
    ordin server eu
  • lovebuglovebug Member UncommonPosts: 260
    in line 3500. getting better today only 1500 in line
    Viper482
  • seraphicasseraphicas Member UncommonPosts: 51
    I think back to a time when WoW had queues in the thousands to log in. You'd think "Ok I have some time..I'll go do some stuff around the house or run some errands." Only to come back to the pc, realize you had your turn in the queue, logged in, and subsequently been logged out for being on character selection screen too long, and had to repeat the process over and over again. Lets not even bring up the launches of new expansions, it was much worse. So where's the joke? The game is so popular that everyone filling up the servers? That's a good thing I'd argue. There's plenty of horrible games out there you can instantly log in and play alone if you have no patience. Anything worth doing, is also worth being patient for.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    IDK If I should try this game again im aruging between just playing "Guild Wars 2 out of boredom" or subscribe to FFXIV, although the last 3 times I tried this game it got boring because how the developers develop certain aspects such as housing, and glamours poorly.