Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Hellion 0.2 Update - Cinematic Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Hellion 0.2 Update - Cinematic Trailer

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044
    Anyone tried this (assuming no NDA) and can spill the beans on how its shaping up??
  • SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    There are a few well-written reviews on Steam. From what I gather; buggy, not-optimized, great potential as multiplayer space survival, frustrating, and very alpha early access.

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Anyone tried this (assuming no NDA) and can spill the beans on how its shaping up??
    I played and yeah, it is a mostly simulation and deep survival game, wouldn't fall much for who looks for a casual experience. 

As in the content and gameplay front, it's still very early and unstable, the 0.2 update should bring more optimization and improvements to existent bits.