Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worker Exploit Being Addressed in Today's Update - Black Desert Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageWorker Exploit Being Addressed in Today's Update - Black Desert Online - MMORPG.com

Black Desert Online News - According to a new post on the Black Desert Online site, a new worker exploit has been reported that has resulted in players taking advantage of it gaining a huge advantage over non-exploiters. The reports have been assessed and determined to be as a result of a failsafe mechanism used during server / client synching in order to prevent game errors.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• NethKhadarNethKhadar Member UncommonPosts: 15
    and what about the rampant server issues?
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Personally I found the entire design of the trade craft system to be horrible.  One of the reasons I just cannot get into this game despite multiple tries.  When you impose gathering limits, that just tells me you have no clue how to design a game.
    NethKhadarMikehakinkyJalepenodarkopexNazlokless
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    love this game but GOD is the company stupid. From over amping the cash shop (30 bucks for a full costume) to simply ignoring issues and exploits like this until the damage is already done.
    Nazlokless

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044

jircris said:

love this game but GOD is the company stupid. From over amping the cash shop (30 bucks for a full costume) to simply ignoring issues and exploits like this until the damage is already done.

Its some of the reason I left a good long while ago. Nice to see I don't have to give it another go.
    Nazlokless
  • Grendizer73Grendizer73 Member UncommonPosts: 71
    This game have so many big issues that the worker expolit is nothing compared...
    Nazlokless
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    They do not ban people though. They should.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    There is a similar exploit in Dragon's Age Inquisition where you adjust your system clock to advance missions... but who cares, that's single player. It's amazing that this was also possible in an MMO.
    Azaron_NightbladeNazlokless
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• NazloklessNazlokless Member UncommonPosts: 40
    I know its bad when people are buy items dropped in the game for game gold and Pearls to use in the cash shop aswell!!! never seen that in any MMO ive played before.
  • NethKhadarNethKhadar Member UncommonPosts: 15
    turns out the big streamer that got unbanned for this because he "was just testing it" has still been using the exploit. now daum eu are deleting any topics about it maybe report on the shady practices of Daum EU?