Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ragnarok RE:START Gift Key Giveaway! - Ragnarok Online - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

imageRagnarok RE:START Gift Key Giveaway! - Ragnarok Online - MMORPG.com

Ragnarok Online News - MMORPG.com has been given special keys for Ragnarok RE:START - the all new progression server for Ragnarok Online that is coming soon from Warportal. These keys will give you 250 points free for pre-registering! Get your key now!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• zalphionzalphion Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Not sure how this key works. Please provide better instructions.
    lindelliZergzstendonAllerleirauhiR0danial
  • AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    You can redeem it now using the instructions but you cannot play on the server until it goes live (soon they say).

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• TnTizzTnTizz Member UncommonPosts: 39
    "There has been an error with the product information"
    I'm getting that after entering coupon, I followed the instruction here https://support.warpportal.com/KB/a884/how-to-redeem-your-ragnarok-re-start-head-start-coupon.aspx
    edited June 2017
    Receiving the same error image
  • EvilGamingEvilGaming Member UncommonPosts: 24
    error with key aswell
  • AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    I have linked Warportal to your comments, hopefully they can remedy this.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235
    it's nice to see the new progression server with all fresh start, still an amazing game after 14 years.

So What Now?

• itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    key error

• cmButterCupcmButterCup Member CommonPosts: 2
    Hey all, Buttercup from Warpportal here.

You'll be able to use the keys SOON when Ragnarok RE:START is available within the warpportal login. Right now, sign up on the pre-register link, collect your key, and when we email you, there will be a place to put the key in. Attempting to put it into Ragnarok Online will get you an error because it is not the same game. I'm really really sorry about the confusion.

We hope you all are as excited about the new progression server as we are!
  • DragonyckDragonyck Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I changed my mind, you guys can have my key ^-^
    EP039667940935700627
  • iamryaniamryan Member CommonPosts: 1
    can someone explain to means by progression server? is it classic, pre renewal or renewal? Thanks
  • TsuruTsuru Member UncommonPosts: 297

iamryan said:

can someone explain to means by progression server? is it classic, pre renewal or renewal? Thanks

Progression server means, they are starting from day 1. Version 1.0. Nothing added in just as if the game first came out. Then slowly over time they will add content back in as it appeared as if it was added in back in the day.
  • Mayhem1222Mayhem1222 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Pretty stoked for this, it won't be p2w for a long time.
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Pretty stoked for this, it won't be p2w for a long time.
    Oh you sweet summer child...
    DakeruZochori

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    edited June 2017

You'll be able to use the keys SOON when Ragnarok RE:START is available within the warpportal login. Right now, sign up on the pre-register link, collect your key, and when we email you, there will be a place to put the key in. Attempting to put it into Ragnarok Online will get you an error because it is not the same game. I'm really really sorry about the confusion.

Ok stupid question here:
    Where IS the pre-register link?

In the tutorial there is this nice jpg showing a gigantic button that can't be missed but the link to that is nowhere to be found.

*edit*

Ok so I realized that the link I followed was in fact for the support area and just led me around in circles there.
    A link to the regular warp portal page is nowhere to be found, I had to google it.

Step 1 in the instructions apparently means that you can't do anything yet at this point as it only leads me to glitchy web code.

Still no idea where the pre-register link is supposed to be.

Post edited by Dakeru on
    Harbinger of Fools
  • darkszgzdarkszgz Member UncommonPosts: 21
    edited June 2017
    I tried everything and no luck. The tutorial to reclaim the key is not very helpfull. I dont know where to pre-register yet.

Not sure what he means by Pre-Register. Waiting for the invitation email to be sent.
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    zalphion said:

Not sure what he means by Pre-Register. Waiting for the invitation email to be sent.
    He means this:

But it doesn't seem to actually exist or it's hidden from the public.
    Harbinger of Fools
    Hi Buttercup,

Can you please let us know when RO: RESTART is going live?
    yeah giving a key without weblink and zero info sucks... i mean i have only played ro very little but a key and a boosted start sounds fun
  • cmButterCupcmButterCup Member CommonPosts: 2
    Hey all!

The Pre-Registration Link is on the front page of this site under Upcoming Games. That link is https://warpportal.com/landing/ragnarokrestart/preregistration.aspx

When you sign up, we'll send an email when the game is open and you can put in your key. I'm sorry that sharing the "how to" before hand was confusing. My attempt to quell future confusion backfired.

We'll also be making announcements on Twitter @RagnarokRESTART and on our Facebook page when you can put in your keys!
    zalphion

Hey all!

The Pre-Registration Link is on the front page of this site under Upcoming Games. That link is https://warpportal.com/landing/ragnarokrestart/preregistration.aspx

When you sign up, we'll send an email when the game is open and you can put in your key. I'm sorry that sharing the "how to" before hand was confusing. My attempt to quell future confusion backfired.

We'll also be making announcements on Twitter @RagnarokRESTART and on our Facebook page when you can put in your keys!

Thanks cmButterCup!
    What happened to the RE:START twitter page?
    Nevermind still there.

https://twitter.com/RagnarokRESTART
    still unable to get this key to work now that the game launched