Secret World Legends - NEW ARG!! (possible spoilers)

TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 14,445
edited June 17 in Secret World Legends
SWL has a new ARG that was discovered 6/16. The link is: http://www.kissoftherevenant.com/ which redirects right here on mmorpg.com http://www.mmorpg.com/puzzle.cfm

Has anyone tried it or working on it? I thought it might be nice to share help and hints here because generally these can get insanely hard at some points.

Please use spoiler tags.
There is a menu item at the top of the editor that will mark the spoiler or you can use the following code:
 [ spoiler ]This is the spoiler test.[ /spoiler ]  Remove the spaces between the square brackets and the work spoiler. They are there to prevent the forums from parsing it as a spoiler because the code block tags don't do their job properly.

spoiler example:
This is the spoiler test.

Notice: The artist or album content may be offensive or controversial.
Album: Plastic Fantastic
Featured Tracks: Decline and Fall, Time & Space, I Go Crazy (bonus track on digital release)
Post edited by Torval on
ConstantineMerusOctagon7711

Comments

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus LondonMember RarePosts: 1,114
    Nice find. I'll get on it after a very long nap. Used to love their ARGs. 
    I am a piece of carbon with a soul, wondering where I got it from. 
    - Drunken Mozart in the Desert
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 14,445
    Me too. I loved the launch ARG. It was an epic collaboration.

I'm working on this one and I have to admit I'm stumped on chapter 1. I'm researching what each Tarot card is supposed to mean. I'm not sure if I'm over or under thinking this. There are four cards which isn't a typical spread (according to sites I've visited).
    Notice: The artist or album content may be offensive or controversial.
    Album: Plastic Fantastic
    Featured Tracks: Decline and Fall, Time & Space, I Go Crazy (bonus track on digital release)