Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My.com Asking For Player Input Via Survey - Revelation Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageMy.com Asking For Player Input Via Survey - Revelation Online - MMORPG.com

Revelation Online News - My.com is asking Revelation Online players for their feedback via an online survey. Those completing the survey will have the chance to win one of 10 DarkSteel Warhorse mounts for their effort.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited June 2017
    One of the worst games simply because when you purchase a pack it gets locked per character not all characters, and another one of those china games that gives you temporary costumes that expire every 30 days and so on (NOT WORTH PLAYING.) Even SkyForge is better because of this.

Oh and they didn't even ask a player how they like the cosmetics, or cash shop systems when that is one key feature that keeps me from playing a game like this, perhaps game play is fun but can't enjoy a game if its like this.
    Octagon7711LucienRene
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,676
    edited June 2017
    Just going to take the survey.
    Never mind the horse, some things have got to be said.

Edit:
    - the survey is about the newcomer experience that's all. There is space at the end for any other comments you have on the game though.
    Post edited by JudgeUK on
    SBFord[Deleted User]LucienRene
  • donger56donger56 Member RarePosts: 443
    I managed to play this game for all of two days when it came out. It is pretty much the text book example of why these eastern games fail so badly in the west. The pay to win situation was pretty terrible. The game itself is about as stale and boring as it could be. Broken quest lines didn't help either, and the localization was laughable. You basically just log in and do the same tired round robin of instances every day to progress at an ever slower pace. The game looks and plays like it was made in 2005. At least Archage and BDO had decent graphics and some good game mechanics to them, this game has nothing much to offer.
    RemyVorender
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Would it kill them if what you bought was account wide? You've got to give something extra in order to get something extra.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• kaz350kaz350 Member UncommonPosts: 130
    lol
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    I am kind of looking forward to Netease's other game in development Twilight Spirits, but Revelation has me worried.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • JujupopJujupop Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I quit cause of its P2W aspect. It's gonna take ages for a free to play player to keep up with all the hardcore P2W players. Feels like this is a haven made for P2W players. There's still a lot of translation needed to be done. It's not fun to keep guessing the answer & getting measly reward for it. There's not much cosmetic updates in the cash shop but instead they load in the P2W stuff. Founder pack kinda sucks cause it's not account bound. Way too expensive for per character. Overall, it's not a fun game for me & I don't feel like grinding blindly as if this is a second job.
  • beebop500beebop500 Member UncommonPosts: 217
    From the looks of things, I'm wondering if there are even enough players left in RO to really give any relevant feedback. Not surprising though, just the latest over-hyped f2p game where the cash shop is the most important aspect of the game.
    "We are all as God made us, and many of us much worse." - Don Quixote
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Jujupop said:
    I quit cause of its P2W aspect. It's gonna take ages for a free to play player to keep up with all the hardcore P2W players. Feels like this is a haven made for P2W players. There's still a lot of translation needed to be done. It's not fun to keep guessing the answer & getting measly reward for it. There's not much cosmetic updates in the cash shop but instead they load in the P2W stuff. Founder pack kinda sucks cause it's not account bound. Way too expensive for per character. Overall, it's not a fun game for me & I don't feel like grinding blindly as if this is a second job.
    I have to ask, have you ever played an Asian MMORPG before?

Poor translations, P2W cash shops, and heavy grinding are sort of the 3 "pillars" of their design with one or two notable exceptions 

B)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• JujupopJujupop Member UncommonPosts: 2
    edited June 2017
    Kyleran said:
    Jujupop said:
    I have to ask, have you ever played an Asian MMORPG before?

Poor translations, P2W cash shops, and heavy grinding are sort of the 3 "pillars" of their design with one or two notable exceptions 

B)
    I have to ask, does it matter if I've played any Asian game before? Does my opinion be unvalid due to that fact? Do I need to have various genre of Asian or any gaming experience in order to write out a review in a public platform? I'm honestly writing down my experience here so it's up to you or anyone else to read or ignore it.