Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally found an older version of ROSE (Nostalgia thread)

nankoeknankoek Member UncommonPosts: 17
For anyone looking for the older version of ROSE Online I finally found mine! No more EVO crap (Thank god)

he past few months I’ve been on a huge nostalgic vibe, I’ve been listening to some old school rock and was wondering what kinda game I used to play back in the day (+- 10 years or so) with my RL friends. I started a convo this weekend with them and we found out it was ROSE Online!

I googled it and came straight to the original server, however the game totally changed.. Lots of diff skills, economy was kind of insane/ruined and it didn’t have the vibe at all as what I expected it to be. We compared it with Vanilla WoW and the last expansion.

So I was looking for an old school server like it used to be and finally found Eternal ROSE. However it’s a small server I am having a blast playing with some friends.

Ps: Here is a screenshot of us when we we’re kicking Grunter King his ass http://imgur.com/a/kQPQP