Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reasearching Artifact Knowledge to Take MUCH Less Time - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Gazimoff said:

you are a sack of shit dressed in a flesh suit.

Actually, he's a sack of McRibs and Beef Tips. But who's counting?

Are we talking with or without Szechuan Sauce here?
    I'd rather have a bucket of chicken. Can Rob be a bucket of chicken @billmurphy?
    Grakulen

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894
    My son's favorite word is chicken. He literally walks around and just randomly blurts it out.
    SBFord[Deleted User]
  • GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894

Grakulen said:

Something, something, something, angry, angry, angry. no lifers bad. cry baby instant gratificationers bad.

Breath deep. It will be okay.

The fact you post this with a staff writer headline is a great example if the "our shit don't stink" attitude this pay to praise bullshit site has become.

Congrats, you can belittle the people whos clicks keep you employed and this once good site running, you are a sack of shit dressed in a flesh suit.

For the record. It has nothing to do with an "our shit don't stink."

It was an attempt to point out that both sides were probably over reacting a bit to the news. If anything it was patronizing but not belittling.

I'd attempt to explain the difference to you but you probably wouldn't get it.

Regardless thanks for getting this thread fired up. I enjoyed the jokes!
    Alomar
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Grakulen said:
    Something, something, something, angry, angry, angry. no lifers bad. cry baby instant gratificationers bad.

Breath deep. It will be okay.

Well if the artifact research is 10 times faster lets say, then blizzy should add ten new ranks of artifacts to keep people busy!
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• InfearealInfeareal Member UncommonPosts: 111
    I love it. "There is not enough to do". So they add more to do. "Ermagerd to much it's so grindy".

I really love the people on here that are like see blizz doesn't know what they are doing. They made it to long and are learning from their mistakes. Bull shankey, they knew what they were doing the whole time. It was supposed to take time and now later in the xpac they want people to be able to catch up. Get over yourselves people, they said at the start this would happen and it has slowly progressed to here.

I haven't played in 6 months and normally only play a few months in each xpac. What I can tell you is this stuff is planned, they have timelines and forecasting going years out in advance. Assuming they don't know what they are doing and just changing their minds is just asanine.