Monster Hunter World Coming To PS4, Xbox One, PC

DragnelusDragnelus UtrechtMember RarePosts: 1,678
edited June 13 in General Gaming

According to a press release from Capcom, the game will support up to four-player co-op “in a newly designed online drop-in multiplayer system which allows cross-region cooperative play between Japan and the west.” The seamless stuff they’re talking about below apparently means that you move from area to area without loading screens.

DO NOT PRAY! If you pray, your hands will close together. You will not be able to fight!​​
Post edited by Dragnelus on

Comments

• Thoth_MosheThoth_Moshe Member UncommonPosts: 200
    edited June 13
    I like that you can climb monsters like in Dragons Dogma, and this makes dauntless look bad.
    Post edited by Thoth_Moshe on
  • lahnmirlahnmir UtrechtMember RarePosts: 641
    Looking great although camera might be an absolute nightmare with the increased mobility.

Still more excited about the Switch Version of MHXX, portability means more to me than better graphics tbh. Will get this too in time though.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
  • DragnelusDragnelus UtrechtMember RarePosts: 1,678

DO NOT PRAY! If you pray, your hands will close together. You will not be able to fight!​​
    New Gameplay Walkthrough

• MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 711
    That idiotic huge sword did it for me, I will stay far away from this game no matter how good It is, I feel physical ill when seeing such stupid weapons in games.
    Maurgrim said:
    That idiotic huge sword did it for me, I will stay far away from this game no matter how good It is, I feel physical ill when seeing such stupid weapons in games.
    Wouldnt you use bigger weapons if you had super human strength especially against giant creatures that also has weirder abilities.
    Sovrath