Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Adventures - Trials of King Hercules Arrives Today - SMITE Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageNew Adventures - Trials of King Hercules Arrives Today - SMITE Videos - MMORPG.com

The SMITE team has added a new 'Adventure' to the game today with the release of The Trials of King Heracles. It is considered a "cooperative RPG" feature within SMITE and offers groups of three a chance to venture through a dungeon and to work cooperatively.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited June 2017
    This game is so crazy as of late. That Smite cart thing was pretty fun to do. Hi-Rez definitely knows what its doing between Smite and Paladins (even though the servers are bit bonkers recently too). Just wish they revived Global Agenda, that game had a lot of potential.
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Hmm, looks cool. Might satisfy an itch for pve while being super casual.

With this, SMITE now has more group PVE content than BDO.
    BillMurphy
  • AnirethAnireth Member UncommonPosts: 940
    I wanted to check out the official page, but somehow it keeps (re)loading on and on, completely blanking (it's really just white) in between and "scrolling" back up. The trailer looks interesting, but i'm not sure if i'm gonna download Smite and all again just for this.

I'll wait to the day's end when the moon is high
    And then I'll rise with the tide with a lust for life, I'll
    Amass an army, and we'll harness a horde
    And then we'll limp across the land until we stand at the shore