Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What MMO settings or genres interest you?

2»

Comments

• Gamer54321Gamer54321 Member UncommonPosts: 452
    The only games that interest me, are games that make good sense.

At the end of the day, I don't care for playing game that are designed:

1) To be a waste of time
    2) To be a commerical product, for someone to earn a lot of money
    3) To be childish. As if earning dumb skill points and pointless achievements could ever be found fun and enjoyable.

To be interesting, games has to be:
    1) Based on relying on having an immersion into the game world
    2) Based on player initiative (not some linear progression/theme park ride) with real choices to be made.

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Low fantasy in a wild west setting.
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    Favorite genre would be MMOFPS. Games like Battleground Europe and Planetside. Would however love to see a good MMORTS. Something quick paced (and not a browser game!), but still in MMO format. 
  • SytheeverbladeSytheeverblade Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Fantasy sandbox game with PvE to level/progress and PvP endgame.  I grew up with massive amounts of grinding, so it's not as much an issue for me.
  • NPCPakNPCPak Member UncommonPosts: 36
    I've been interested in seeing a futuristic/fantasy mix, where it allows players to use technology and magic to connect socially... instead of having a medieval/fantasy mix where things are extremely primitive when it comes to social communication. I prefer fantasy over anything else. To me, it's better than role playing modern day or medical... I want to experience a life I couldn't normally live, you know?
    (NPCPak) Nobukon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    I want a really well designed and developed Steampunk game. MMO or not, i don't mind. I love fantasy and high fantasy but the market is saturated with them. I think a AAA high quality Steampunk mmo is overdue by now.

• AeolynAeolyn Member UncommonPosts: 350
    For me, still low fantasy prehistoric to medieval, when the environment was your biggest enemy.
  • 13thBen13thBen Member UncommonPosts: 120
    A Gundam MMO
  • SteelhelmSteelhelm Member UncommonPosts: 332
    I like many settings, but my favorite is definitely low fantasy with just a few drops of high fantasy. :)
    Talking about games where thousands of players exist simultaneously in a single instance and mechanics related to such games.
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    edited June 2017
    waynejr2 said:
    Amathe said:
    I am a huge fan of the Vampires with ample bosoms genre, a la Van Helsing. I just need some company to make it an mmo. 

I am becoming a fan too!
    Man i forgot how freaking hot she was in that movie. I mean between her and Kate it was almost to good.