Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ashes Of Creation Anyone getting it?

JBrady00JBrady00 Member CommonPosts: 1
edited May 2017 in Ashes of Creation

Is anybody getting this game it looks really nice and the idea behind it is actually given me hope back in MMO love the idea of you being able to fight for your own town with others players i dunno just hope it will be great

have a look if you haven't here my ref don't have to use it but i recommend checking this game out the video explains it nicely

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ [mod edit:Removed Referral Link]

Post edited by Vaross on
Slapshot1188KyleranRelampagostrawhat0981

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    edited May 2017
    LOL, who would have thought of a brand new guy planting his referral code on a "This game is great!" post...

Try not to break the forum rules on your second post...

PS: Please use your referral money to purchase a shift key and a period key.

Thanks!
    JBrady00strawhat0981

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    ......         Awesome , AoC is making Spidey very viable , he made more appearances with AoC than any other game ....
    Relampago
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I'm just going to put this disclaimer with any crowd funded project that may or may not release. If it makes it to release, I'll pay. The only thing I put money into was Project Gorgon which I dont regret but its also one of those things I accept is gone regardless of the end result. Its tempting to do the same for Pantheon but there's still a few more things I'm waiting on before I decide. As for this game, they said they dont really need the money to complete the development, so I'll just wait and buy on release.
    JBrady00Relampago
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    NOBODY on this site has seen enough to say it looks nice.We have seen a few marketing videos designed to entice people to pay into kickstarter or donate them some free money.
    We cannot say a game looks nice until it is a finished product.

Just when i thought these developers had run out of gimmick scam ideas i see this new one which is to create ongoing stretch goals that allows games to seemingly NEVER get finished.It is a perfect scam because just create new stretch goals and keep the money rolling,never having a finished product.

There will likely be even more scams in the future,smart business people are constantly thinking of new ways to deceive customers and being able to get money with no product is the most amazing scam i have ever seen with Chris Robert's leading the way.

A couple good sounding ideas...sure but it still remains a pipe dream until a product is officially released.
    JBrady00Relampago

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    The problem with this kind of referral scheme is that it will produce tons of glowing reviews and strong recommendations, regardless of how good or bad the actual game is.

Even those that play the game and hate it will post positive reviews (with referral links) in the hopes of making some cash back at least...
    KyleranSlapshot1188PhaserlightJacobin
This discussion has been closed.