Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best MMORPG mobile/web based for 2017?

HushBlushHushBlush Member UncommonPosts: 37
Heya! Ive been into mobile and web based game. If you have something new please share, i'd love to try it out :blush:
Here are my game list:
- FWM forsaken world mobile - cleric level 85 / cap level 90
- LONT legend of nine tails mobile - enchanter level 3R 10 / no level cap yet
- Ragnarok journey -  archer lvl 44

Let's Play Ragnarok Journey

Comments

• KinorKinor Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Albion Online
    HushBlush
  • HushBlushHushBlush Member UncommonPosts: 37
    any other games in mind?  will wait for Lineage 2 mobile english version on June haha!

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    I still think Mobius Final Fantasy is a great game but it's mostly about the story.
    The MMO aspects are limited to renting cards from other players and of course the 4 player Sicarius fights (Ifrit, Shiva, Odin, etc.) for big rewards.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • HushBlushHushBlush Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Dakeru said:
    I still think Mobius Final Fantasy is a great game but it's mostly about the story.
    The MMO aspects are limited to renting cards from other players and of course the 4 player Sicarius fights (Ifrit, Shiva, Odin, etc.) for big rewards.
    very true.. my uncle plays that i just watch it... i love the story :smile:

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Kinor said:
    Albion Online
    They ever stand up a client for iPads?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• learislearis Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Tree of Savior? I haven't played it but I think it's by some of the developers who made Ragnarok. Has a ton of class options in it.
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Vendetta Online

It runs on iPads, too  ;)

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance