Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Impressions & Gameplay Footage - TheHiveLeader - Secret World Legends Videos - MMORPG.co

13»

Comments

• mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988
    Is beta over, I have beta key, but can't log?!
  • A.BlacklochA.Blackloch Member UncommonPosts: 842
    Thanks for the video!

The game looks so underwhelming and as a long time TSW player I really don't see myself returning. It's done and these changes really aren't worth a relaunch.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    edited May 2017
    QSatu said:
    I actually like what I'm seeing. Half people in this thread complain that they changes/removed too much, other half that they didn't change anything. Well mmorpg in a nutshell.
    I believe half are complaining about how many of the good stuff have been removed, and the other half are complaining about how nothing new has been added to the game. These two groups don't contradict each other.
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • crasset15crasset15 Member UncommonPosts: 194
    So basically they are alienating the hardcore fanbase by removing a bunch of the original skills and theorycrafting, and trying to please the people that quit the game because of bad animations/combat, by not improving the animations and combat. What could possibly go wrong.