Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trial Key Giveaway! - Legends of Aria - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

imageTrial Key Giveaway! - Legends of Aria - MMORPG.com

Legends of Aria News - MMORPG.com has partnered with Citadel Studios to give away a batch of trial keys for Legends of Aria.

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• HyriusHyrius Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Thanks for the opportunity! :D
  • Supreem_CSSupreem_CS Member UncommonPosts: 6
    If you do get a key, jump in the community discord! Lot's of great folks in there willing to help out.

https://discord.gg/0fseYtrf94cCCXnt
    MikeB
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Pledged a couple of years ago when I was still stupid enough to fall for the early access scam..

Finally got around to installing last night. Created my character and walked several steps in the world...was logged out. Re-logged and walked over to the mayor and...was logged out.

Went and played something else the rest of the evening.

Early access at its finest.
    Walper

• sayuusayuu Member RarePosts: 766

Torval said:

I think I get why you're doing this now with the key giveaways but I don't like it so I'm not doing any  more of the key promos. It's just asking for spam to put your contact info in a widget like that. Why would I do that?

you know it isn't against the law to have an email just for raffles like this??
    Strizzy12
    Torval said:
    sayuu said:

Torval said:

I think I get why you're doing this now with the key giveaways but I don't like it so I'm not doing any  more of the key promos. It's just asking for spam to put your contact info in a widget like that. Why would I do that?

Yes, I do know it's not against the law to treat your online accounts and life like an idiot. I have over 310 accounts in my personal LastPass. There are over 500 entries in our work LastPass. Making extra email accounts to play reindeer games and hoop jumping with spam, phishing, and malware is stupid.

Either a source treats your identity with respect and it's worth doing business with, or it doesn't and it's not. I'm willing to put up with the adverts, but not the widgets. I thought the feedback might be helpful.
    wow, triggered over a simple question. . .

I'm sorry you are so sensitive 

Strizzy12Golelorn
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    edited May 2017

Torval said:

I tend to keep a separate e-mail address for things like this if I'm concerned about opening myself to spam.

That said, this is Godankey's stated policy:

"When the keys are sent, the emails get deleted once the campaign has been finished and you have deleted it from the panel. We do not store information about your users."

[Deleted User]xyzercrime
  • Miphon_CSMiphon_CS Member CommonPosts: 2
    edited May 2017

Pledged a couple of years ago when I was still stupid enough to fall for the early access scam..

Finally got around to installing last night. Created my character and walked several steps in the world...was logged out. Re-logged and walked over to the mayor and...was logged out.

Hi postlarval

Legends of Aria is in Alpha, not in early access. Our title is crowdsourced, self published and has no corporate investment. Without early access we purely wouldn't exist!

We are currently releasing weekly content patches which can sometimes result in instability immediately after release. Our servers are however stable and you must have caught us at a bad moment.

We hope you give it another shot. We have been online with excellent uptime for several years during our development cycle, allowing all pledges to experience developments and contribute their feedback from day one.
  • TsobotTsobot Member UncommonPosts: 12
    widget/key thing doesn't work, just says refuses to connect.
    Tokken
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    edited May 2017

Tsobot said:

widget/key thing doesn't work, just says refuses to connect.

Check back a bit later. The site it's hosted on appears to be down at the moment. Sorry about that!
  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

Miphon_CS said:

Hi postlarval

Legends of Aria is in Alpha, not in early access. Our title is crowdsourced, self published and has no corporate investment. Without early access we purely wouldn't exist!

We are currently releasing weekly content patches which can sometimes result in instability immediately after release. Our servers are however stable and you must have caught us at a bad moment.

We hope you give it another shot. We have been online with excellent uptime for several years during our development cycle, allowing all pledges to experience developments and contribute their feedback from day one.

Not sure about that, it is pretty laggy most of the time to many different people. I would suggest working on this before it gets too late into development. I mentioned this in another thread that the specs of this game should be optimized as low as possible for as many to play and plus considering the graphics/animations compared to other AAA games.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

Torval said:
    sayuu said:
    Torval said:
    sayuu said:

Torval said:

Yes, I do know it's not against the law to treat your online accounts and life like an idiot. I have over 310 accounts in my personal LastPass. There are over 500 entries in our work LastPass. Making extra email accounts to play reindeer games and hoop jumping with spam, phishing, and malware is stupid.

Either a source treats your identity with respect and it's worth doing business with, or it doesn't and it's not. I'm willing to put up with the adverts, but not the widgets. I thought the feedback might be helpful.
    wow, triggered over a simple question. . .

I'm sorry you are so sensitive
    How is responding to a really bad suggestion bluntly being sensitive? I'm sorry your suggestion was horrible and you didn't like being told that. It's pretty simple. Making extra accounts is stupid, the kind of account handling that leads to locked or hacked accounts, and is a nightmare to manage. Don't make more bad suggestions with a snarky attitude and I won't tell you that your idea is dumb, or I'll at least be lovey dovey about it.
    I never suggested anything. . .

I just asked a simple question, which you could have simply replied yes to, or not at all.

why you heff to be mad?
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Miphon_CS said:

Hi postlarval

I never said I wasn't going to give the game another shot.

"Went and played something else the rest of the evening."

I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean forever.

It's amazing what you can understand if you read ALL the words.

rensta

• LoonLoon369LoonLoon369 Member CommonPosts: 1

MikeB said:

Torval said:

I tend to keep a separate e-mail address for things like this if I'm concerned about opening myself to spam.

That said, this is Godankey's stated policy:

"When the keys are sent, the emails get deleted once the campaign has been finished and you have deleted it from the panel. We do not store information about your users."

You guys sent the keys out yet? Me and my friends haven't heard anything about it.