Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tons of New 'Legendaries' Coming with Patch 7.2.5 - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageTons of New 'Legendaries' Coming with Patch 7.2.5 - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

World of Warcraft News - The latest round of legendary items has been added to the current World of Warcraft: Legion PTR build. The newest round added another twenty-seven legendary items, at least one per class. These are in addition to the thirteen added recently and the twelve legendary rings (one for each class with modifiers based on spec) already live on the PTR build.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Hopefully this legendary system doesn't carry over into the next expansion either.
    Kunai_VaxXingbairongCoolitYaevindusk
  • SlivverSlivver Member UncommonPosts: 26
    At what point does 'legendary' equipment just become standard issue?
    XingbairongCoolitKyleran
    edited May 2017
    Slivver said:
    probably next expansion

World of Waitcraft: Legends
    Post edited by Albatroes on
    Kunai_VaxKyleran
  • TENTINGTENTING Member UncommonPosts: 262
    "Here have some gear, we color it orange and we call it content."

Very unimaginative, but no longer surprised either.
    OzmodanYaevinduskKyleran
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    item lvl 910....lol this expansion is going to hit ilvl 1000?
  • KalebGraysonKalebGrayson Member RarePosts: 430
    I swear, every article about this game is like a car wreck on the highway. You can't help but rubber neck (in this case-read the article) and feel kinda bad for those involved.
    OzmodanXophKyleran
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    edited May 2017
    Worst thing is a friend of mine told me that this is the best expansion and that there is a ton of content(talking legion-wise, not old content)....
    Really? Apart from farming mythic + and raiding(if you are a raider) what else is there?
    I honestly pray that Blizzard would just abandon the idea of Argus and just launch the next expansion around X-mas, but of course that's just wishful thinking...
    This crap of an expansion will last till probably next year's x-mas.

In previous expansions even if there was nothing to do you had the option to jump on any class/spec and have some fun, but now... It's amazing if you have 2 chars with high trait level with 1 spec nevermind actually playing on few chars and being able to enjoy all the specs because that's impossible unless you are a WoW streamer and you do that for a living.

Also what's the point to all these legendaries? They don't really give that much of an option to diversify the specs... They do nothing other than aggravate player for not having the exact combo of 2 legendaries that they need.
    Ozmodan
  • TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026
    L o L z

You stay sassy!

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    I just have to laugh at anyone who thinks this is the best expansion...
    [Deleted User]
    edited May 2017
    I think the funniest thing is Blizzard's financial report says that Legion is doing slightly better than WoD did at the same point or something like that. But since everyone thinks WoD is the worst expansion....is that really good Blizzard? Is it??? No one can really argue against how WoD had good leveling though.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Slivver said:
    As Syndrome would say, "when everyone is super... No one is"

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• btdtbtdt Member RarePosts: 523

Really? Apart from farming mythic + and raiding(if you are a raider) what else is there?

This is the sixth expansion... nothing has ever changed in their formula since vanilla.  

You have dungeons which become pointless once you out gear them.
    You have leveling content which is pretty much a one time affair unless you are afflicted with a memory problem.
    You have raids which also become pointless once you out gear them.
    You have dailies which repeat the same tasks ad nausea to generate gold that you don't need and generate rep to allow you to do even more dailies.  
    You have gear score, achievement points, artifact power, bank slots, and a wardrobe in which to measure your self-worth in game.

Really... what else do you need?

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    btdt said:

This is the sixth expansion... nothing has ever changed in their formula since vanilla.  

You have dungeons which become pointless once you out gear them.
    You have leveling content which is pretty much a one time affair unless you are afflicted with a memory problem.
    You have raids which also become pointless once you out gear them.
    You have dailies which repeat the same tasks ad nausea to generate gold that you don't need and generate rep to allow you to do even more dailies.  
    You have gear score, achievement points, artifact power, bank slots, and a wardrobe in which to measure your self-worth in game.

Really... what else do you need?

Hard to believe you can post that and say you have played the game recently.  Huge difference between the current expansion and past ones.  Past expansions, I could go on raids without top end gear, not this expansion.  You are even limited to certain instances based on your gear level.  Wow has never been so much about gear as it is now.  One big  difference!