Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join the Team on Twitch for a Striker Showcase - Black Desert Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageJoin the Team on Twitch for a Striker Showcase - Black Desert Online - MMORPG.com

Black Desert Online News - The Black Desert Online GMs and Community Team will be on hand later today for a special live stream event to showcase the game's newest playable class, the Striker. The event will begin at 9:00 am Pacific / 12:00 pm Eastern today with a second event to be held tomorrow at 5:00 pm Pacific / 8:00 pm Eastern. Both events will take place in the Black Desert Online Twitch channel.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    He's a striker all right. He strikes me as a girl.
    AllerleirauhPhryLucienRene[Deleted User]laserit
  • GabrielPRGabrielPR Member UncommonPosts: 18
    The Grind on this game! Yes it is a good game but the grind after lvl 50 is insane. Just cant get past that this game is for kids and the non working.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Dauzqul said:
    He's a striker all right. He strikes me as a girl.
    If you mean hits like a girl? the combat is very solid with the Striker, there is a real feeling of impact in the attacks, which for me is very satisfying, so far it looks like a fun class to play.
    If you mean looks like a girl, then, i guess if thats what the girls your used to look like, its entirely possible :p
    LucienRene[Deleted User]