Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crate Entertainment Celebrates a Million Copies Sold - Grim Dawn - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageCrate Entertainment Celebrates a Million Copies Sold - Grim Dawn - MMORPG.com

Grim Dawn News - As one of the first successfully crowd-funded games -- even before there was such a thing in widespread use -- Grim Dawn is an indie success with over a million copies sold. To celebrate the big occasion, Crate has put the game on sale for 50% off on the Grim Dawn web site or through the Humble Store.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AlexanderVendiAlexanderVendi Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Well worth it
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    really great game was in on this one very very early and really enjoyed its growth , Still one of my top played games on Steam ....

Another project that is following a similar path in quality and dedication from the devs is Wolcen :Lords of Mayhem

This game will be the next one mentioned in the same breath as D3 ,POE , Grim Dawn and Wolcen , when it makes it s retail release...

If anyone wants to experience a similar cycle as Grim DAwn and POE had , go check it out ..

http://store.steampowered.com/app/424370/Wolcen_Lords_of_Mayhem/
    [Deleted User]sedatedkarma
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Not a huge fan of hack slash I think I have never finished a hack slash game but this game was fun when I played it.
    Chamber of Chains
  • k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    I have had this game since it was in beta, it is a great game and well worth it if you like hack and slash games.
  • k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503

Scorchien said:

really great game was in on this one very very early and really enjoyed its growth , Still one of my top played games on Steam ....

Another project that is following a similar path in quality and dedication from the devs is Wolcen :Lords of Mayhem

This game will be the next one mentioned in the same breath as D3 ,POE , Grim Dawn and Wolcen , when it makes it s retail release...

If anyone wants to experience a similar cycle as Grim DAwn and POE had , go check it out ..

I would have to say pass on Wolcen for now if you want something that isn't a little clunky and has major bugs. I know it is still in development but just not at a spot that I would advise people that don't want to test to go to. To many people would buy the game play an hour or so and go start leaving bad reviews because of bugs most likely, even though it is still in development. In time this game could become great just like Grim Dawn has, it just needs more time to cook first.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited May 2017
    k61977 said:

Scorchien said:

I would have to say pass on Wolcen for now if you want something that isn't a little clunky and has major bugs. I know it is still in development but just not at a spot that I would advise people that don't want to test to go to. To many people would buy the game play an hour or so and go start leaving bad reviews because of bugs most likely, even though it is still in development. In time this game could become great just like Grim Dawn has, it just needs more time to cook first.
    hence the part where i said "if anyone wants to experience this cycle "

Being part of and activley participating in a games development and growth is something that some folks enjoy ... Was pretty clear
    [Deleted User]
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Awesome game

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018