Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle assets are being leaked (Switch Game)

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

Comments

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    That has to be fake right?
    I mean I don't mind the rabbids but I find it hard to believe that Big N would associate their main hero with these guys that seem to have taken heavy brain damage at some point.
    Harbinger of Fools
    Wow.. 
    Well then all I have to say is:

Harbinger of Fools
  • NPCPakNPCPak Member UncommonPosts: 36
    You can find information about this leak in the nintendo wire article here:
    https://nintendowire.com/news/2017/05/23/mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-images-information-leaked/
    (NPCPak) Nobukon
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Idm more mario games. Sonic friendship ended?

• Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    edited May 2017
    Would have thought this was an April Fools joke if it was April.

Game might be worth it just to play as Princess Peach with a giant gun, though.

(although I guess it's a turn-based game?  So wierd)
  • PanzerDragoonWorldPanzerDragoonWorld Member CommonPosts: 6
    Haters here ? The game seems to be pretty fun and has good gameplay video reviews  already
    Haters here ? The game seems to be pretty fun and has good gameplay video reviews  already
    Dunno if we were hating but if you feel the urge to bump a 2 and a half months old leak thread then I will simply reply to you:

Fanboy here?
    Harbinger of Fools
  • PanzerDragoonWorldPanzerDragoonWorld Member CommonPosts: 6
    Not at all, I own a Switch, a PC, a PS4, and i could very well have a Xbox. It just funny all those comments you made. Take a step back, it was all bashing but look at the news/first impressions about the game now.
    Not at all, I own a Switch, a PC, a PS4, and i could very well have a Xbox. It just funny all those comments you made. Take a step back, it was all bashing but look at the news/first impressions about the game now.
    Actually you are the one being funny.
    I made 0 comments about the game itself.

What I said is that this leaked information is likely fake because the Rabbids are highly political incorrect or to say it bluntly - they are retarded.

I found it hard to believe that Nintendo wanted to mix their flagship protagonist  and his team who are all so way over the top political correct with characters that are so.. special..

But go ahead defend the game some more and call me a hater.
    Good stuff.
    Harbinger of Fools