Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Brand New Story Shines in Newest Dev Vlog - Destiny 2 - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageThe Brand New Story Shines in Newest Dev Vlog - Destiny 2 - MMORPG.com

Destiny 2 News - The latest Bungie dev video diary has been published that gives viewers five minutes of interesting commentary and game play footage regarding the story coming in Destiny 2. According to Mark Noseworthy, Destiny 2 is a brand new story. The opening moments review that players are facing off against an enemy that can "not only take away everything they own, but take away their power". That's strong stuff indeed.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Drac14Drac14 Member UncommonPosts: 55
    I love Destiny, and will def play Destiny 2. But this story trailer doesn't give me high hopes for the story to be anything meaningful or unique. Classic underdog story, hero saves the universe...yeah, nothing new or special there - doesn't mean it won't be cool I guess. I feel like the lore writers and the campaign writers are very different groups because the lore is actually quite unique and interesting. I was really hoping the "a world without light" tagline would mean we're turning to the darkness for power, but I guess not.
    JeroKane
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    All hail the savior of the MMORPG genre, whether you like it or not.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/