The recent forum upgrade is shit ...

SedrynTyrosSedrynTyros USMember EpicPosts: 1,799
... sorry, I'm just going to say it ... it really is shit.  And I'm not going to bother listing all the reasons why, because I have better things to do with my time than to point out the obvious fact that you shouldn't fucking break something that's working fine as it is.

If you can't implement similar features from the old forum, that I'm assuming the majority knew and liked,  then you shouldn't dump it, right?
MrMelGibsonCecropia

Comments

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYAdministrator RarePosts: 6,254
    ... sorry, I'm just going to say it ... it really is shit.  And I'm not going to bother listing all the reasons why, because I have better things to do with my time than to point out the obvious fact that you shouldn't fucking break something that's working fine as it is.

If you can't implement similar features from the old forum, that I'm assuming the majority knew and liked,  then you shouldn't dump it, right?
    We had to go to open source due to cost considerations. We've managed to restore most of the functionality, but unfortunately, there are some things that are just not available on Vanilla open source.
    YashaXMrMelGibsonbartoni33

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• KokleekioKokleekio Member CommonPosts: 2
    I'm sorry that my comment is not completely relevant but... how do I create my own post on these forums? I'm so confused.
  • SedrynTyrosSedrynTyros USMember EpicPosts: 1,799
    Kokleekio said:
    I'm sorry that my comment is not completely relevant but... how do I create my own post on these forums? I'm so confused.
    Use the "New Discussion" button when on the forum where you want to start a thread.