Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dev Stream Replay - Exploding Orbs & Character Updates & More - Conan Exiles Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageDev Stream Replay - Exploding Orbs & Character Updates & More - Conan Exiles Videos - MMORPG.com

The Conan Exiles team was on hand for the weekly Twitch stream. In this edition, Joel Bylos spent time talking about some of the things coming to the game in the next update including new character models, exploding orbs and much more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    The only thing i want to hear from them, is how they are going to fix the constant duping and exploiting.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

DrunkWolf said:

The only thing i want to hear from them, is how they are going to fix the constant duping and exploiting.

When folks start reporting such things before they start using such things...

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• HerbinLegendHerbinLegend Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Throwing water on a grease fire will not extinguish the fire ... so the current result of tossing a water orb onto that type of fire is accurate.

Can't get my pen to write in this space.

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    amazing how they arent bancrupt yet. I cant name asingle person who would want to play that game.
    bartoni33AlomarSiugAgent_JosephTanliel
  • BakoryoBakoryo Member UncommonPosts: 469

exile01 said:

amazing how they arent bancrupt yet. I cant name asingle person who would want to play that game.

Except the 2600 people playing it right now. The world doesn't end around you and your friends.
    Distopia[Deleted User]sedatedkarmazigalucardchojin2kBitSaneAlomarAgent_JosephTanliellaserit

The speed of the mole and the power of steel is my weapon

• DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610
    I'm playing it and its actually way more polished than any of the big survival games out there now. It has a learning curve for sure and it's a bit unforgiving to start off.. but that's how these games are supposed to be.
  • druezdruez Member UncommonPosts: 120

DAS1337 said:

I'm playing it and its actually way more polished than any of the big survival games out there now. It has a learning curve for sure and it's a bit unforgiving to start off.. but that's how these games are supposed to be.

I played it on release for the first month. My son and I decided to wait a while, before going back. Do you think it is ready? We loved the game, just had some pretty big lag problems. Have they added more monsters and adventures, we like it for the survival and adventuring aspect.
  • PeskybugPeskybug Member CommonPosts: 1
    YOU ALL WASTE SOOOO MUCH TIME WONDERING IF YOU'RE THERE OR NOT. YOU ACT LIKE LITTLE KIDS!