Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First!

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,984
First new thread on the upgraded forums. 

Who else was going through withdrawal?

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

xyzercrime[Deleted User]AsheramJeffSpicolimcrippins

Comments

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Me (:
    xyzercrimeAsheram
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,984
    Hey... no more agree or insightful!

xyzercrime[Deleted User]Asherambartoni33

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758
    Hey... no more agree or insightful!

Working on it!
    xyzercrime[Deleted User]AsheramAsm0deusmcrippins

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

We might be better off without them.  Seems to just draw drama...  but either way... yay for forums being back.
    xyzercrimeragz45Asheram

• xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    edited May 2017
    Whoa, there's WTF button now! :grin:

Iselin[Deleted User]MaxBaconOctagon7711wingood[Deleted User]AsheramGeekyBizkitNLbartoni33

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758
    obviously we still have some styling updates to make... the reactions look pretty crappy at the bottom of the posts right now lol
    Asheram

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

FYI at least on my phone I can't see any reactions to my own posts.  So I can't see who WTFed me...  maybe that's a good thing? 
    Wellspring[Deleted User]AsheramBizkitNL

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    Testing 1, 2, 3! (:
    AsheramBizkitNL
    --------------------------------------------
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    edited May 2017
    I lost all my forum points.

I know I use reddit post generator to make made up posts sometimes (but I always enhance them if I do and I haven't actually used it in a while), and the points don't matter...but its showing up all 0s :( I guess the points don't matter anyway lol. 

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

FYI at least on my phone I can't see any reactions to my own posts.  So I can't see who WTFed me...  maybe that's a good thing? 
    On PC as well.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

On PC as well.
    My goal is to have more WTFs than LOLs, but more LOLs than the others. I don't want to make boring posts, but LOLs make people laugh and that is the best and WTF means you annoyed someone who takes things too seriously and gets triggered over everything like some SJW. Which I bet just triggered someone :dizzy:

No really though, I can't see that either on my PC. But you can go to your username profile area and you can see your points from there

Lets turn this into a referral program.  For every 6.667 persons you refer to WTF my posts I will WTF you back once.   I promise to create a thorough tracking site to be sure to reward those who make the most effort (date undetermined but definitely before the end of time unless I run out of money first)
    TheScavenger[Deleted User]

Also the agree button is gone like you noticed (why was that removed? That was actually a good one), but insightful is there.

I hope agree gets put back in, that was actually sorta useful
    bartoni33

Also the agree button is gone like you noticed (why was that removed? That was actually a good one), but insightful is there.

NO!!!   Less agreements and more arguments!   Down with AGREE!

TheScavengerAsheramDullahan

NO!!!   Less agreements and more arguments!   Down with AGREE!

It could be renamed to "disagree"

That would be the best. Just go in to someones post, press "disagree" and watch them get triggered from that. Don't post or say anything, just do a passby disagree :P I've done something similar on facebook and people get so annoyed lol.
    Slapshot1188

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    On PC as well.
    It's now  shown with little images slightly above, at least I can see them. 
    TheScavenger

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited May 2017
    dem style issues to fix
    Distopia said:
    On PC as well.
    Ah, yeah you are right, and it has a tiny icon that shows what button was pressed. I actually kind of like that more, its different and once you "get it", it kinda makes sense. Like I did insightful and it shows an eye icon.

Though I think the buttons probably more intuitive like they used to be and definitely that was more straight forward. A lot easier and quicker to tell who pressed what button, than looking at a tiny profile pic and a tinier icon and wondering what that icon means.
    ConstantineMerusDistopia

edited May 2017
    Distopia said:
    On PC as well.
    Ah, yeah you are right, and it has a tiny icon that shows what button was pressed. I actually kind of like that more, its different and once you "get it", it kinda makes sense. Like I did insightful and it shows an eye icon.

Though I think the buttons probably more intuitive like they used to be and definitely that was more straight forward. A lot easier and quicker to tell who pressed what button, than looking at a tiny profile pic and a tinier icon and wondering what that icon means.
    It does show what it is if you hover over it though.

Edit -Some of them do rather, if there are more than 1 of what you picked it just says the name.

edit 2- Whelp no now it says both haha, working as we're typing?

Torval said:
    Awesome. There's a WTF button. I've wanted one of those! :D
    Now I need to find someone who said something ridiculous. ;)
    [Deleted User]Asheram

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    I like the WTF button. Long overdue I say
    Well you know I certainly approve.
    Slapshot1188Asherampostlarval

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Upgraded forums? 
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    i would like to WTF the new forums , as they are acting very strange , every thread i click on leads to a differnet one ... and other oddities ...
    [Deleted User]Asheram
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Is the WTF button a response for people who post while drunk?
    [Deleted User]Asheram

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey