Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG FPS OPEN WORLD I RECOMMEND

SkellybonesSkellybones Member UncommonPosts: 85
Hey everyone i want to recommend this niche game created by indy company that re launched may 5th. i recommend anyone and everyone to give this game a try. i will be streaming gameplay on twitch check it out here and let me know what you think and pls ask me questions!

If you enjoy

PVP
PVE
OPENWORLD
SANDBOX
RISK/REWARD
CONQUEST
POLITICS
SEA BATTLES
MAGIC/MELEE/ARCHERY COMBAT
First person and 3rd person view

MUCH More

Comments

• cantankerousmagecantankerousmage Member UncommonPosts: 992
    What's my chance of not getting ganked by people that can crush me like a worm?
  • SanelessSaneless Member UncommonPosts: 43

zero
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003

Gankers aren't people. Everyone knows that.

• cantankerousmagecantankerousmage Member UncommonPosts: 992
    Okay, sounds like fun.  Let me download that right away.
  • DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    I foresee another gankfest game, unless you have 2893 people in your guild (clan, whatever) and unlimited time to spend grinding at the keyboard.

Also, WoW wants their graphics back!  They looked incredibly similar to me, anyway.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Hey everyone i want to recommend this niche game created by indy company that re launched may 5th. i recommend anyone and everyone to give this game a try. i will be streaming gameplay on twitch check it out here and let me know what you think and pls ask me questions!

If you enjoy

PVP
    PVE
    OPENWORLD
    SANDBOX
    RISK/REWARD
    CONQUEST
    POLITICS
    SEA BATTLES
    MAGIC/MELEE/ARCHERY COMBAT
    First person and 3rd person view

MUCH More

you forgot to mention the bug fest the game was/is and the reason why it closed in the first place :)
    [Deleted User]
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • 13thBen13thBen Member UncommonPosts: 120
    Looks interesting. I've gotta try this!!