Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rappelz Today....

kargoth05kargoth05 Member UncommonPosts: 6
Well, I shouldn't have posted it as today....but it will be a more updated forum chat for those interested in the game.
I started playing this game in 2009 ish and played it for a couple years. I have always logged on since then to see whats new and whats happening to the game. More recently ish the game has merged multiple servers and I believe there are only 3 servers left. at which there use to be 5 or so PVP servers and then there was 1 PVE server. now it has decreased to 3. 2 PVP servers and 1 PVE Server. I BELIEVE this is correct. I haven't been able to log on for some odd reason with the transfer of companies or something. It has been a hassle.

Anyways for a recommendation of this game. I LOVED playing this game at its peak time in 2009-2011 ish. After about 2013, the game started to die. Pets that fight next to you have became dominating factors and they cost a pretty penny in game or outa game. THOUGH, you can get a many cool pets for much cheaper. A white dragon use to be 4 billion rupees.....It wasn't uncommon to have a couple bill, but those prices have dropped. For a new player, you will find the grinding in this game to be VERY smooth running from levels 15-50. They have taken out a repeatable quest that would get you from 50-70 like it was cake. Now you have to grind it out even more until lvl 90 to begin a new quest. the average levels of players are 150. You will see many high levels than that, but 140ish will be a huge break in your lvl increase.

This game offers multiple dungeons, but you will grind your way through them till you learn its paths, mazes, and shortcuts like the back of your hand. hence, you will grind for days....xD Drops are nice. You will find rare cards and items at times, so you aren't receiving crap ALLL DAY long. well you might, but this game does drop some good supplies for you.

I would prolly rate this game a 5/10 currently.....back then before pets became so dominant I would rate this game a 9/10
EPIC 3-5 FTW! FYI they are currently on 9 or something. so yep....Good luck!