Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cruising to $1.75M & the Possibility of New Goals Unlocking - Ashes of Creation - MMORPG.com

13»

Comments

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Torval said:
    Torval said:
    Kyleran said:
    Torval said:
    Kyleran said:
    CrazKanuk said:

It's ok to be skeptical friends, I feel you... When we build it, you will come <3

I wish you had self-funded, built it and then launched :)

Speakin of which.   Would you be able to tell how much of the $30M proposed budget you have secured funding for? (in hand, not promised) and a rough estimate on percent completion of the game at this point?

I don't think you'd get that answer. I don't think YOU think you'd get that answer. If you did I think that might cement Ashes as the most open development project ever, wouldn't you agree? I'd love to know too, but wouldn't expect @Ashes_Steven to respond to it, either. Especially since it does nothing except put a target on the project for negativity. 
    Not really, Star Citizen proudly proclaims their revenue progression, including monthly updates. (of course not nearly the same openness on spending)

Mark Jacobs confirmed (on these forums I think) of having $10M in available funding.

So some devs have been a bit more open about their finances, and even here he provided a reasonable budget to make his game and he has access to funding to cover this. (without actually providing details on who from or how)

He hasn't totally confirmed what is in the core build which makes KSing for additional features a bit awkward since you dont know what the baseline actually provides.

But with every stretch goal you know what isn't provided in the core delivery.

But like is always said, a good magician never reveals how he performs his tricks.

Let's just hope Steven is more of a wizard and not an illusionist.  ;)
    Actually he has discussed this in the last couple of streams as well, but don't let that stop you or anyone here who likes to play imaginary scenario stop with invented reality. This is why our national narrative is so screwed up. You don't have the time or inclination to find out what is really going on so you sort of make up the pieces as you go. Fortunately for you there are others here willing to make up "alt-facts" to feed your skeptic hobby.
    Well since it has been made all so clear to you from watching the streams feel free to compile them into single, concise summary.

Now let's not be lazy here, you are the promoter, not me.

I'd do it myself, but heading out to do some cycling. ;)
    Sure no problem. Wait right here. I'll get right on that for you.
    Since you're up, could you please get me a double scotch neat?
    See, now that I will do. I only have Dalmore. If you would like I also have Tullamore Dew and Elijah Craig if you want something Irish or a Kentucky Bourbon.
    Oh nice. Now I really wanna come over. I'll bring some beluga. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung