Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Realm Zero (Kickstarter) - UO Inspired

realmzerorealmzero Member UncommonPosts: 21
Only a few days into the Kickstarter and the goal is already pushing 4% with a lot of positive feedback!

The higher level pledge tiers are (limited) and contain rare items, that will only be obtainable through this Kickstarter, making them even more valuable! A few of the spots have already been taken, don't miss out on your chance to own one of the following: Ethereal MountResurrection StatueRune Gate Library.

*Inspiration from Ultima OnlineDark Age Of CamelotRune ScapeMortal OnlineDarkfall, and other popular titles.

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,988

realmzero said:

Only a few days into the Kickstarter and the goal is already pushing 4% 

OK.. that comment made my night and nearly made me spit out my drink.

Thanks !!! 

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    Its dead Jim

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon