Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deadpool Founder's Pack Giveaway! (PS4) - Marvel Heroes 2016 - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageDeadpool Founder's Pack Giveaway! (PS4) - Marvel Heroes 2016 - MMORPG.com

Marvel Heroes 2016 News - To celebrate the launch of the closed beta for Marvel Heroes Omega on PS4, we're teaming up with Gazillion Entertainment to give away a couple of Deadpool Founder's packs.

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• zigalucardzigalucard Member UncommonPosts: 144
    Best character? Just because he is Deadpool.
  • PsycroatPsycroat Member UncommonPosts: 28
    His humor, his play style in the game, and his dedication to making it all look good!

~If you run, you'll only die tired~

• draetlindraetlin Member UncommonPosts: 19
    I just love his dark humor and direct approach to situations
  • NarlhNarlh Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Deadpool is the best Marvel character ever because he KNOWS he's a Marvel character. Gotta pay respect for mad 4th wall breaks.
  • mysteria78mysteria78 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Love his humor and his no holds barred mentality. Even the most dire of situations he is always making the most fun of it.
  • DeathboDeathbo Member UncommonPosts: 62
    He's a master of breaking the fourth wall and he never takes himself too seriously.
  • pgriffin510pgriffin510 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    He's the best because he says so. Go ahead, try and tell him he isn't the best, i'll be waiting over here in the corner while he beats the reasons into you.
  • CPTNSteveRogersCPTNSteveRogers Member CommonPosts: 5
    Because he has an interesting backstory (hehe), has spectacular powers (ha), a great costume (HAHA), has such a strong morale compa....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Can't do it anymore. He's funny, a lose cannon, the fourth wall breaking is fresh and amazing and he gets portrayed by awesome people, Ryan Reynolds in film and Nolan North in this game. How CAN'T he be the best Marvel character ever? Definitely a long time favorite of mine.
  • PiotyrPiotyr Member CommonPosts: 1
    Deadpool is the best Marvel character because he can survive terrible plot archs and retcons by existing outside the fourth wall.
  • OyjordOyjord Member UncommonPosts: 568
    Chimichangas!
  • MaricMaric Member UncommonPosts: 98
    edited April 2017
    Deadpool is the best Marvel character because he's unlike any of the other Heroes. Non-PC and zero F**** given. Also, his wife is hot.
  • maelficmaelfic Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Deadpool awakens from a taco induced coma to become the best marvel heroes hero ever! Such a fun character, unique playstyle, and dark humor!
  • arthurgrmarthurgrm Member UncommonPosts: 1
    He's the best cause his crazyness is off the charts.
  • TallepyonTallepyon Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Because of the chimichangas of course
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    He's the best because he looked dead sexy dressed up as Marvel Girl.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• RabbitFlyRabbitFly Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Because is the hero that wants to be a villain. No wait he is the villain that wants to be a hero.
    No that's not right either.

I know.

He is the anti-villain-hero that sometimes wants to dress up in woman spandex. Yea that's right.
  • DeddpoolDeddpool Member UncommonPosts: 197
    Because his initials are D.P.....heh

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Zip it Stan Lee!
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    Avocado face (from Mexico!)
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    I love Deadpool and it's Humor. Gaz nailed it with MH!
  • DagimirDagimir Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Deadpool is the best character because he would kill me if I said otherwise.
  • EliDSAVAGEEliDSAVAGE Member CommonPosts: 1
    He's funny asf with his 4th wall breaking along with skillz in combat and who doesnt love the #1 anti hero MFing Wade Wilson,Merc with the mouth,Deapool
  • ReLockeReLocke Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Remember guys: Deadpool wears red because when u get shoot...u bleed a lot!
  • Eback91Eback91 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Deadpool is constantly making you laugh with his 4th wall breaking humor. And while being a joker, he's still dangerous and a strong opponent.
  • elrik95elrik95 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    He always gives Maximum Effort!!!!
This discussion has been closed.