Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Plan to Restrict Flying on Kirin Tor Quests - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageNo Plan to Restrict Flying on Kirin Tor Quests - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

World of Warcraft News - The World of Warcraft team has stepped into a thread about players using their new-found ability to fly in the Broken Isles to complete Kirin Tor World Quests. Prior to flight, Kirin Tor quests required precise timing, directed jumps or the ability to stay inside a floating bubble across long distances. Since flying arrived, however, players have been using airborne mounts to complete the quests without any extra effort required.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• azurreiazurrei Member UncommonPosts: 332
    They deserve to be cheesed after we had to put up with the buggy mess the Fly like the Wind quests for the last 6+months...
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Does it really matter?
    People complaining as if WQs matter... Heck I'd be fine if there is an item that you can get where once you get in the quest area you can instant complete it.

• NixeskaNixeska Member UncommonPosts: 39
    I'm sure other classes could find ways too, but I could already easily cheese these with my Demon Hunter's rush and glide abilities.
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    If I wasn t enjoying FFXIV so much atm(not sure why its so good now) I would care, but I ll check it out down the road.
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    That is of course the problem with mechanics like flying, gliding and so on, Guildwars 2 got the same problem even if it limits things far more then Wow. Whenever you add flying to a zone things will become easier.

As I see things it is better to focus on making future content with flying in mind then to try to change the old content most people already done anyways. For one thing need Wow and other games make flying as risky as walking or riding to make it interesting. Heck, rip of D&D and give the players dragonlances for flying combat.
  • AriesTigerAriesTiger Member UncommonPosts: 444
    edited April 2017
    Betas will be betas...you simply can't fix their kind.
  • Nickhead420Nickhead420 Member UncommonPosts: 251
    They need to bite the bullet and finally add mounted combat.
  • dswag22dswag22 Member CommonPosts: 19
    They need to add mounted combat asap!