Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Professor's Hoard Pack Giveaway! - Wizard101 - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageProfessor's Hoard Pack Giveaway! - Wizard101 - MMORPG.com

Wizard101 News - MMORPG.com has teamed up with Kingsisle Entertainment to bring our community this epic spring Giveaway for Wizard101! These keys will give you a chance to win one of the items from the Professor's Hoard Pack such as the Fishy Bird Cage Housing Item, Storm Sconce Housing Item, Frozen Perogies Pet Snack and so much more. Some lucky people might even win the entire pack! Get your key now!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• XenderhunterXXenderhunterX Member CommonPosts: 1
    im srry but how do i get a key from the give away?

bobby499jilovefoodvvmuch135StyfeDestroyer55555
  • Peregrin72Peregrin72 Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited April 2017
    Click on the link above labeled "CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR FREE GIFT KEY NOW!", then scroll down to the bottom of the new page. There should be a Capcha there, and a button below it to submit and get your key code. That's how it worked for me, anyway. :)
    Themaa
  • Daystorm2299Daystorm2299 Member CommonPosts: 1
    i do not see that
  • coolblueeyes49601coolblueeyes49601 Member CommonPosts: 1
    you will see am I a robot and when you click on the pics to prove your not it will open up and you click on the code  and then stroll down andclick in the box where it shows you the code, and it will take you to wizard 101 to sign in
  • ameer408ameer408 Member CommonPosts: 1
    do you mind re explaining it
  • pacmanningpacmanning Member CommonPosts: 1
    @ameer408 I think you have to be a higher level now.
  • robainitarobainita Member CommonPosts: 1
    how do I get the key plz someone tell me I need help I am windows ten
  • PokemonguyPokemonguy Member CommonPosts: 1
    it keeps telling me to active account when i did it already thats my probelm

• BraurenLaurenBraurenLauren Member CommonPosts: 1
    Helppp I cant get it
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    I think they finally implemented the thing we have been asking for quite sometime to not allow people who create accounts for the express reason of getting codes to qualify.

• Eden3000Eden3000 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Doesn't work. Nothing to click on to get a key. We have two accounts with kI and get nothing. Why not just give us a code???????
  • CherrykumarCherrykumar Member CommonPosts: 1
    I don't see the click free gift here sign lol
  • TornadoPotato7TornadoPotato7 Member CommonPosts: 1

Click on the link above labeled "CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR FREE GIFT KEY NOW!", then scroll down to the bottom of the new page. There should be a Capcha there, and a button below it to submit and get your key code. That's how it worked for me, anyway. :)

ok
  • LegendCarissoLegendCarisso Member UncommonPosts: 101
    I LOVE how this crap is already over in an instant. Are you kidding me? 0 keys already? What a scam.
  • Tara_WindwalkerTara_Windwalker Member UncommonPosts: 75
    edited April 2017
    http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/wizard101-professors-hoard-pack-giveaway-1000000820 O keys left.

Usually there are keys here for a long time. I'm curious as to why this was changed.

Normal process: 1) become a MMORPG member; go to giveaway page; click on "get key"; do the Capcha test, and then (you are furnished with a link to Wizard101.com with your key number within URL); follow the link and redeem. When they have contests "x" number of prizes will be given away on a certain day; you fill out form and return on "drawing" day to see if you won.
  • ThemaaThemaa Member CommonPosts: 3
    you will have to use the captha first

• cygnius499jcygnius499j Member CommonPosts: 1
    well? i made 3 accounts on here and can't get a key
  • iliqsiliqs Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Why i cant get a key? When i press the link it sends me to the index page