Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

T6 Tal Shiar Adapted Battlecruiser Giveaway! (XBOX One) - Star Trek Online News

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageT6 Tal Shiar Adapted Battlecruiser Giveaway! (XBOX One) - Star Trek Online News

To celebrate the console launch of Star Trek Online: Season 12 - Reckoning, we're teaming up with Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios to give 5 lucky winners a T6 Tal Shiar Adapted Battlecruiser for Star Trek Online on Xbox One.

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• rmutchrmutch Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I really enjoy when they reference the smaller stories and one episode characters from the shows throughout the questing experience.
  • QuantumSpectreQuantumSpectre Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I love playing Star Trek Online because I love the franchise, and this game is a great continuation. I also really like the ship design, and their original designs are pretty good.
  • SpongethSpongeth Member CommonPosts: 1
    Plz plz plz plz plz plz lol but really plz. I love this game bexause it rakes me back to being a child watching picard and janeway own intergalactic faces.
  • maelficmaelfic Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Love seeing how the storyline of the game blends so well with the shows/movies. Always such a nice community of players and its a star trek game! being able to play on my favorite game platform, huge bonus!
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,118
    Something is fishy with the above comments ...

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    I love star trek is why I love playing it.
  • renwood444renwood444 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    i love star trek and i really enjoy the miisions and space combat of this game
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,067
    I used to love Star Trek the original series , the one with Picard and Deep Space Nine. That ship looks really amazing. Wish I played the game I have never even tried it. 
    Chamber of Chains
  • PenlosPenlos Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love playing Star Trek Online, because I love Star Trek and saw every episode of the TV Shows and Star Trek Online is not only a game, which is fun to play, there are so many references to the TV shows and how the characters continued living in the Star Trek-galaxy.
  • chrisapete123chrisapete123 Member UncommonPosts: 23
    I love play Star Trek online cuz it has the feel of the show and the movies and all the shows combine in one!!!
  • wandericawanderica Member UncommonPosts: 370
    STO is one of my "revisit" MMOs. Sure, I love the episodic format, the way it blends space and away team missions, and visiting all of my favorite places from the show, but it's the music that really keeps me coming back. I've left the login screen up for hours just to listen to the theme. Just a word of warning though: Don't leave tribbles and food in your inventory! The horror!

• WRiderWRider Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I love star trek online because I can relive my childhood memories by being part of the show
  • anaamonousanaamonous Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited April 2017
    I love STO because I enjoy blowing stuff up in space.
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    i love sto due to the story, its not perfect but they do manage to capture that star trek feel and i enjoy that. I have been playing it since launch honestly, and really have enjoyed my self. They did a good job at making space feel vast and making it not overly crowded with npcs and such.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• DrEzekielRageDrEzekielRage Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love playing STO because I can hang out it space with my buddies while shooting and dudes with lasers.
  • GrymmoireGrymmoire Member UncommonPosts: 179
    ”We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will
    add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your
    culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.”
  • CaptainBingoCaptainBingo Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I love STO because it give me my daily Star Trek fix
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    edited April 2017
    wanderica said:
    Just a word of warning though: Don't leave tribbles and food in your inventory! The horror!

Only a horror if you're a klingon :wink:  for sneaky (or clever) starfleet captains it's called the tribble breeding programme!
    (jokes aside, you really can breed a lot of different tribbles, think of it like a unique minigame)
    cheyane said:
    Wish I played the game I have never even tried it.

You should, it's a quick download and during the leveling you won't notice any f2p annoyances either. Plus the story during the leveling is really cool.
    IceAge said:
    Something is fishy with the above comments ...
    Yep, but that's just how it usually is, when it's giveaway time :lol:  Speaking of giveaways:

"I love STO because it's the best game from Cryptic's stable and while it has its own timeline, still pretty faithful to the lore (but not to the letter, of course).
    Plz plz plz don't give the code for me since I play on the PC and I'd never touch an xbox with a 10 foot pole. Thanks in advance!"
    :lol:
  • kelpheadkelphead Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I love the amount of customization for your character and ships and the amount of variety in the missions.
  • mooseman34mooseman34 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I am a a fairly new player but really getting into it, love the detail of the storylines and the variety of things to do
  • kaedian66kaedian66 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Simply put, because its a chance to be part of Star Trek, a game based on a show I grew up with.
  • TurboSquidTurboSquid Member CommonPosts: 1
    I grew up watching Star Trek with my grandfather. Being able to play in a world full of story and nostalgia is a childhood dream come true. That is why i love Star Trek Online.
  • Mbsdf1Mbsdf1 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love playing STO. Both the world and the game mechanics have extraordinary depth. I love being able to experience all the little corners of the star trek universe that we've seen on screen. I also appreciate how the game designers extended the story, allowing us to interact with new and older versions of previously established characters (like Miral and Alexander).
  • CaptainBingoCaptainBingo Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I love this game, it really is the only way to get my daily Trek fix, i like playing on my XBox as my PC isn't up to much. I so want a T6 ship.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,118
    Something is very  fishy with the above comments ....................

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!