Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Metropolis and Kickstarter Revealed - Ashes of Creation - MMORPG.com

1235»

Comments

• MagikrorriMMagikrorriM Member UncommonPosts: 223
    There are two games, that I expect will be the beginning of the next generation of MMOs Ashes of Creation and Camelot Unchained, hopefully the two can grow beyond the World of Warcraft era of MMOs.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    edited April 2017

There are two games, that I expect will be the beginning of the next generation of MMOs Ashes of Creation and Camelot Unchained, hopefully the two can grow beyond the World of Warcraft era of MMOs.

I'm not sure how two fantasy MMOS can carry us very far beyond WOW.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• BestinnaBestinna Member UncommonPosts: 190
    all the footage for this game is the same female character running around in circles. no actual content, gameplay or even combat mechanics. I still don't know anything about this game and don't want someone to tell me about how it's going to be I just want to see a video of how it is and that doesn't mean combining 10, 2second clips all of which show absolutely nothing with epic background music. regardless, would never back this project.