Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody play Wildstar?

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
Was looking for a new game to try and decided to try Wildstar. Made an Exile Human Stalker. 

Anybody here playing?

Comments

• thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788
    i just startes
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    I was playing it for a while.  I love the game itself I just got a little bored with the way endgame is set up because I'm not a fan of dailies and that game uses them to the max lol. 

One day i'll jump back in, raids were amazing when you could get past the roster boss.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Been playing for about a week. So far so good.  =)
  • FuryVFuryV Member UncommonPosts: 515
    How is the population in game, are you seeing loads of people in the main cities/zones etc.?  Also, have you been using the LFG tool, and if so, what are the queue times like?

Thanks ;)
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited May 2017
    FuryV said:
    How is the population in game, are you seeing loads of people in the main cities/zones etc.?  Also, have you been using the LFG tool, and if so, what are the queue times like?

Thanks ;)
    I try not to necro but its only been about a month since the last post and I wanted to know the answer to this as well instead of making a new thread. I'm honestly not going to be playing FFXIV Stormblood if it goes back to the same old routine (which devs have hinted at until 4.2) so would like something with decent polish (that isn't World of Waitcraft: Legion) to engage in as an alternative, plus WS's new system seems interesting so it would be nice to know how the game is currently doing. Also, how are espers late game? I really enjoyed it to about 30 when I last played it last year or so.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Albatroes said:
    FuryV said:

Thanks ;)
    I try not to necro but its only been about a month since the last post and I wanted to know the answer to this as well instead of making a new thread. I'm honestly not going to be playing FFXIV Stormblood if it goes back to the same old routine (which devs have hinted at until 4.2) so would like something with decent polish (that isn't World of Waitcraft: Legion) to engage in as an alternative, plus WS's new system seems interesting so it would be nice to know how the game is currently doing. Also, how are espers late game? I really enjoyed it to about 30 when I last played it last year or so.
    I think you can probably take the 'tumbleweed' like lack of a response after so long as an indicator tbh. :/
    Kyleran
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited May 2017
    Phry said:
    Albatroes said:
    FuryV said:

Thanks ;)
    I think you can probably take the 'tumbleweed' like lack of a response after so long as an indicator tbh. :/
    Lol I didn't want to but you're probably right. Not to mention Carbine mentioning they are recruiting for a new project in the future. So with this game not really doing so hot, it is pointing more and more to the game's end. Unless they pull a Wildstar Legends on us....
  • JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
    I joined.  I have a cotton candy haired Aurin.  Sooo cuuute.

• OgranicOgranic Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Hell ya! Wildstar is great just got back into it again :D
  • OracleOfTheUnknownOracleOfTheUnknown Member CommonPosts: 15
    is any one here ?