Two Worlds II gets a New XPac...Wait What?

blueturtle13blueturtle13 Valve Corporation Member LegendaryPosts: 9,716
The creative teams from TopWare Interactive and Reality Pump Studios are excited to present Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae, launching May 25, 2017! So grab your staff, sharpen your blades, and ready your bow; at long last, it’s time to return to Antaloor!

Play through 10+ hours of thrilling gameplay and experience Antaloor like never before with a major HD engine update! Packed with new locations, enemies, weapons and achievements, Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae will be released for the PC, Mac, Linux and the Steam OS.

http://salamanderham.com/index.php/2017/04/21/the-rpg-phenomenon-is-back-with-two-worlds-ii-call-of-the-tenebrae/

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• kitaradkitarad RomeMember EpicPosts: 3,528
    7 year old game right pretty awesome that they are still doing stuff for it. I heard that this game was better than Two Worlds I . I saw a review/rant from Angry Joe that seemed to think so. 

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 13,369
    Awesome news. I like that they're offering a dlc option in addition to the standalone. Most studios would have just offered the standalone for a full fee to squeeze as much revenue as possible. Good for them.
    Centuries ago, in primitive times, before the dawn of civilization, there were things that would be inconceivable to us today; such things as poverty, disease, violence, senility, and love.