Two Worlds II gets a New XPac...Wait What?

blueturtle13blueturtle13 Valve Corporation Member LegendaryPosts: 9,758
The creative teams from TopWare Interactive and Reality Pump Studios are excited to present Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae, launching May 25, 2017! So grab your staff, sharpen your blades, and ready your bow; at long last, it’s time to return to Antaloor!

Play through 10+ hours of thrilling gameplay and experience Antaloor like never before with a major HD engine update! Packed with new locations, enemies, weapons and achievements, Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae will be released for the PC, Mac, Linux and the Steam OS.

http://salamanderham.com/index.php/2017/04/21/the-rpg-phenomenon-is-back-with-two-worlds-ii-call-of-the-tenebrae/

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• kitaradkitarad RomeMember EpicPosts: 3,620
    7 year old game right pretty awesome that they are still doing stuff for it. I heard that this game was better than Two Worlds I . I saw a review/rant from Angry Joe that seemed to think so. 

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 14,361
    Awesome news. I like that they're offering a dlc option in addition to the standalone. Most studios would have just offered the standalone for a full fee to squeeze as much revenue as possible. Good for them.
    Album: The Who Sell Out
    Featured Tracks: Heinz Baked Beans, Our Love Was, Hall of the Mountain King (the first and most awesome rock version)