Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Net Ease Announces Mobile MMO Crusaders of Light - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageNet Ease Announces Mobile MMO Crusaders of Light - MMORPG.com News

NetEase has unleashed a "soft launch" of its mobile MMO Crusaders of Light. Players in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and the Philippines can download and play the game immediately. Potential players in other regions can pre-register for the game and earn $50 worth of in-game gifts and items.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I'd rather play this on PC than Rev Online, TBH.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    "Land of Glory",English version is called Crusaders of Light.

When i see $50 worth of gifts,that sends up a red flag.

An entire fully fledged developed mmorpg is in total worth about that much,so if a few gifts are worth 50,how brutal is the cash shop?

Watched several videos of the game trying to get a real grasp of the game.If we simply lump it into mobile gaming,then it looks ok but i am not looking for a cheap looking game that plays on mobile,i am looking for a real good mmorpg,regardless of it's platform.

Over done breathing animation,not sure why developers do that ,not a game breaker by any means but makes characters look weird.Red circle telegraphs, i don't like that stuff as it ruins immersion.On the same note they have arrows hand holding you,so yeah typical hand holding design.

Auto run for quests,auto battle, a couple of big immersion ruining design choices.Fanbois often defend stuff like this saying "if you don't like it,don't use it".The problem is i am not supporting a developer that obviously has no clue about immersion,weather i use itr or not,it tells me the developer doesn't know how to design immersive rpg's.As well the maps don't seem to be open ended but more so fake back drops with linear lanes/paths.

Partnered with blizzard which is likely why we are hearing about it.
    On a mobile scale,probably give it a 7/10 but as a mmorpg game rated over all,it is a 3/10.
    imo it looks too much like Wow with FFXIV telegraph circles,neither points being good ones for me.In the end it just looks like a cheap f2p cash shop game,nothing new here.
    OH btw,just like BDO,they managed to piss me off with their design of a totally non realistic SPAM archer.IDK maybe these developers have never actually seen or fired a bow before.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059

I'd rather play this on PC than Rev Online, TBH.

Yeah I was thinking this looks more like a PC mmo than a mobile mmo.
  • NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739
    A mobile MMO where most bosses are not mobile
  • gitawegogitawego Member UncommonPosts: 4
    this game is cross-platform, you can play on mobiles and pc. they share the same servers.
    auto-path is just for convenient, I think it's a must feature for mobile games. but when you wanna do the dungeons or PVP, you can't just auto-path/auto attack...