Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Morrowind PTS Patch Notes Released, Controversy Sparked - Elder Scrolls Online News

13»

Comments

• NycteliosNyctelios Novo Hamburgo - RS - BrazilMember Posts: 1,285 Rare
    Out of control power creep and forcing players to purchase a new experience and content by launching a broken unbalanced OP class/character while nerfing things that people found out tinkering with the mechanics?

Did RIOT gave them any sort of council? Sounds like to me.

" Tawnos's blueprints were critical to the creation of my armor. As he once sealed himself in steel, I sealed myself in a walking crypt. "
    —Urza

- Steam ID Curse ID: nightnoia  -  Discord ID: Night # 6102
  • snackbar23snackbar23 Member Posts: 5 Common
    wow
  • illutianillutian There, OHMember Posts: 231 Uncommon
    Won't make a difference. People will still animation cancel you to 'dead' in a few seconds.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

• RaquisRaquis hartenbosMember Posts: 655 Uncommon
    ESO has been screwing players from the start,when i bought the game when it came out they forced you to subscribe for 3 months!
  • DragnelusDragnelus UtrechtMember Posts: 1,522 Rare

Raquis said:

ESO has been screwing players from the start,when i bought the game when it came out they forced you to subscribe for 3 months!

lol, I think you forced yourself?!!

I bought the game before launch (pre order) played a month (was inc game + 1 month sub) and unsubbed after that.

DO NOT PRAY! If you pray, your hands will close together. You will not be able to fight!​​
  • cheyanecheyane EarthMember Posts: 4,487 Rare
    edited April 24

Raquis said:

I also only subbed month by month granted I did not stay beyond the first free one but when I came back a year later it was a much better game. I have only played it as a subbed game though I left before it went B2P.

Are they really nerfing the Templar that is the only class I played.
  • coehidecoehide LiverpoolMember Posts: 2 Uncommon
    All those that are quitting the game 
    Can I have your stuff ? 
  • TorvalTorval Member Posts: 12,430 Legendary

coehide said:

All those that are quitting the game 
    Can I have your stuff ? 

It's on the AH. :chuffed:
    Centuries ago, in primitive times, before the dawn of civilization, there were things that would be inconceivable to us today; such things as poverty, disease, violence, senility, and love.
  • Holyavenger1Holyavenger1 CanadaMember Posts: 615 Uncommon
    Sounds like a needed balance pass, two thumbs up.
    The Black Death - Medieval Plague Survival Sandbox.
    Chronicles of Elyria - Dynamic Story-Driven Sandbox With Permadeath.
    The Repopulation - The Sci-Fi Sandbox. 
  • SweedeSweede NorsborgMember Posts: 193 Uncommon
    Sounds like WoW, here be a tank, dps and healer in one, at leaste on self heals.

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Sugar Grove, VAMember Posts: 2,168 Rare
    Salty tears. 

• rounnerrounner Member Posts: 646 Uncommon
    ESO is the best early - mid level PVE MMO out today. Huge amount of content and a good combat experience. It is not a great game for end game min maxers or PVPers due to several design flaws. Being over CP 160, I am just cruising until Pantheon or Crowfall.
13»