Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Tanks - Frontline Provides Massive PvP Mayhem - Our Exclusive Interview - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelMMORPG.COM Staff Posts: 23,647 Epic

imageWorld of Tanks - Frontline Provides Massive PvP Mayhem - Our Exclusive Interview - MMORPG.com

Frontline is the latest expansion for World of Tanks which allows players to join much bigger battles. The games now host 30v30 combat scenarios for everyone to join. We got the chance to talk with the World of Tanks’ Chris Stott to go over this latest edition.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BizkitNLBizkitNL NetherlandsMember Posts: 2,396 Uncommon

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do... http://www.trends88.com

The secret to making loads of money is not telling people how you do it.
  • dswag22dswag22 Member Posts: 19 Common
    SPAM ABOVE DONT CLICK IT!!
  • AoriAori Carbondale, ILMember Posts: 3,710 Epic
    I like WoWS, though I don't play nearly as much as I used too. I've always wanted to try WoT, this actually might get me to do it if Frontlines is available at tier1. If they lock it behind high tiers then I'll probably never play.