Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 Year Anniversary Giveaway! - League of Angels II - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

image1 Year Anniversary Giveaway! - League of Angels II - MMORPG.com

League of Angels II News - MMORPG.com has been given gift keys for League of Angels II, which is now celebrating its 1 year anniversary! These keys will give players 400 diamonds, 2 ritual tokens, 10 Refresh Tokens and more! Get your key now!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    1,996 Keys Left .

Hope you had just 2k and that 4 .. young curious cases of .."players" just grabbed 1 key each and that maybe, 1 more will become curios in the next .. 5 years. 5 keys in 5 years .. pretty fair for this game.

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• TintagilTintagil Member UncommonPosts: 214
    Isn't this the game that advertised itself with pictures of women with animated growing boobs? I know you guys have to make money and all here at MMORPG, but shouldn't there be some sort of standard for quality content?
  • blackthornnblackthornn Member UncommonPosts: 615
    Standard for quality left when Darkfall was in heavy promo mode and was sworn to be the greatest thing ever by this site. The start of the fall.
     Grouping in Old school mmo's: meeting someone at the bar and chatting, getting to know them before jumping into bed.  Current mmo's grouping: tinder.  swipe, hookup, hope you don't get herpes, never see them again.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164

Tintagil said:

Isn't this the game that advertised itself with pictures of women with animated growing boobs? I know you guys have to make money and all here at MMORPG, but shouldn't there be some sort of standard for quality content?

They are trying to make money, they don't care about games. xD
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Tintagil said:

We don't make money off giving people free keys for games, other than the tiny amount that comes from the very small amount of traffic we might gain.
    Signex

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728

Admin said:

Tintagil said:

We don't make money off giving people free keys for games, other than the tiny amount that comes from the very small amount of traffic we might gain.

You get paid by the gaming company to advertise their game.....
    Why would you from your own will put this cancer of a "game" on your website?
    It's all about the money... Money...

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

And just to be clear, i am not that happy with you even putting ads about this game, it's a game simply designed to addict you and drain your wallet.
    I'm not happy about it, but i guess you have to make a living, just too bad it's all about the money in the end.

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    ppl just stop , MMORPG.com is free to any1 , u can read reviews , read news , get some keys , and post in the forums , the ppl that work here need to get $$$ somehow. I have criticized tons of news , and what not in the past , but a giveaway isnt going to be 1 of them.

this pos "game" ( i wouldnt even call it a game ) is a huge scam ? hell yes , but u arent force to click on the link ....dont like it , just ignore it .

HermyXXX
  • blackthornnblackthornn Member UncommonPosts: 615
    Atleast they've given up temp banning ppl for calling out the blatant pandering. That era was hilarious.
     Grouping in Old school mmo's: meeting someone at the bar and chatting, getting to know them before jumping into bed.  Current mmo's grouping: tinder.  swipe, hookup, hope you don't get herpes, never see them again.
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    well, what they get for giving away "free keys"? (because THAT is what they got, surely no money, they got the keys)

simple answer, and he told ya already, you - producing traffic. so, let's produce some :P
    you guys started off quite good there

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    I think there is nothing wrong with offering keys to a game that others might want to play. 

When you run your own website and game forums then you can dictate and act all mighty about what MMORPG should do and don't . If you don't like it then for heaven's sake is it so hard not to click on this thread. Oh and thanks for the bump I guess.

edited April 2017

kitarad said:

I think there is nothing wrong with offering keys to a game that others might want to play. 

When you run your own website and game forums then you can dictate and act all mighty about what MMORPG should do and don't . If you don't like it then for heaven's sake is it so hard not to click on this thread. Oh and thanks for the bump I guess.

Just talking about our opinions in a forum, if it gives mmorpg. Com more traffic I'm glad.... Im here to just say my opinion and waste time. Although i do enjoy those rare good articles from time to time.

Add Multi-Quote

• etf.emfetf.emf Member CommonPosts: 1
    didn't get code
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    edited December 2017
    missed it. drat.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!