Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Razer Hammerhead Announced for Bluetooth & iOS - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageRazer Hammerhead Announced for Bluetooth & iOS - MMORPG.com News

Razer has introduced the new in-ear headset called the Hammerhead. It comes in two versions, one for Bluetooth and one for iOS devices, both bringing incomparable audio to users. The headsets are currently available in the US for $99.99 and will be out worldwide later this month.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    edited April 2017
    $100 for a pair of in-earphones? My JBL in-ear phones were only €35, but wired though. One of the reasons I loathe Apple and their way on forcing things upon their customers. Just gimme ANY android phone (even Samsung - I own a Moto though) and I can jack in ANY headset/headphone I like...
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    Apple is nothing more than genius marketing. Why people pay thousands for a laptop that is compatible with virtually nothing is beyond me.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    No idea how good these are, but I have tried several supposedly good bluetooth head phones and found them lacking.  Maybe these are better, but I will wait for really good reviews before I try.