Zelda BotW: Reason to get a Switch?

2»

Comments

• HeyYouVideoGameHeyYouVideoGame Member UncommonPosts: 22
    What other great games are coming to the Switch?
  • RufusUORufusUO Member UncommonPosts: 36
    I know the library is small right now but there are a lot of games to look forward to.  I check the Wikipedia page of Switch Games every week because they generally have a few new games in the online shop every weekend.

Each month, they aim to release a major, AAA Nintendo title.  This month, there's the Mario+Rabbids title, next month has the Pokemon title, and October has Mario Odyssey.

So far, BoTW has been my go-to, but I've also enjoyed Mario Kart (this is a big deal because it's the one game my wife will play with me -- she is not a gamer!) and the occasional Splatoon 2 match (I previously had never played Splatoon, so I found this to be a fun new experience).

Objectively speaking, if you're on the fence, I'd recommend waiting a few months to see if there is a holiday sale... this also gives you a bit more time to evaluate upcoming releases.

As a fanboy speaking... wtf are you waiting for?! BREATH OF THE WIIIIILD!
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Panama City, FLMember RarePosts: 1,480
    Absolutely.  There are other games in the pipeline and some others available now (like Mario kart, shovel knight etc).  Remember in a few months (I think?) Mario Odyssey comes out and it looks incredible.
  • StrikeboyStrikeboy Member CommonPosts: 28
    for now, my reason for buying switch is for Fate/Extella and BBCTB