Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Square Enix sells ps4+nintendo 3ds bundle! (Dragon Quest)

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
edited April 2017 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM

Comments

• tai2687tai2687 Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 2
    Cool, thanks for the info @Dragnelus
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    That is pretty cool but looking at the price,that is way overboard and comes off more as forced buying of both discs.
    135 American so that is like close to 190 bucks Canadian for ONE game.So yeah this is not a bundled package deal but just selling two copies of the same game and each one at around 95 CDN.
    Pretty lame now the more  i think about it.The making of a disc is super cheap,they could have made the package come off as one game sale with a cute container,so yeah nice idea but implemented with greed and deception.

Even if someone had a reason to NEED both versions,i still don't see $95 CDN for each as much of a deal,they can likely make those containers for 5-10 bucks over there,likely shipping costs as much as the container.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited April 2017
    usually when i buy the same game for multiple platforms i only buy one version at full price and the rest on a massive sale. Unless all versions are cheap at the same time. IMO for $135 this bundle is worse than paying double the price for a premium nonsense subscription like Battlefield and CoD do for their DLC packages. And those are really bad.

A significant price adjustment would make it more appealing, and obviously sell more.

EDIT: or they can make it $200 and throw in a new 3DS in the bundle (i know the big N would never do that), but as it is now its a rip off.