Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zelda BOTW best game ever made

RS-ManRS-Man Member UncommonPosts: 57
edited April 2017 in General Gaming
First of all I Am 36 years old and played many games, so far this is the most well made game I've ever played, so mamy small details that makes it such a great game.

I keep thinking "They should make an MMO out of this game" 

There are many ways to approach a situation,

[SPOILER]
Strike a sword on flint and you get fire if you have wood by it or just shoot a fire arrow, even better make a jelly that if you hit it with anything it explodes and 'voila', fire. Bond with your horse, an example, an apple fell off a tree when I had my horse out and it went there and ate it. Climbing, if raining it's slick; hard to climb, The stamina system is amazing, you can float with a chicken in your hands, and so on etc...

Great and really well made game. Other developers and MMO developers should try it out and come up with an MMO with the many features it has <3

=/= Better be defeated for a triumph than not to triumph by fear of failure! =\=

AsRock x370 Taichi AM4 Promontory
AMD Ryzen 5 1600X @ 3.9Ghz 1.33v
CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 120 - Temps: ~28-32 idle ~45-60 load
G.Skill Ripjaws 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz
MSI GamingX GTX 1070
CoolerMaster 850Watts PowerSupply

Comments

• ianicusianicus Member UncommonPosts: 665
    still not enough to get me to buy another nintenblow system
    "Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…’I’m too drunk to taste this chicken." - Ricky Bobby
  • RS-ManRS-Man Member UncommonPosts: 57
    edited April 2017
    ianicus said:
    still not enough to get me to buy another nintenblow system
    There is always CEMU, look it up
    Also you can play on Wii U or Switch

=/= Better be defeated for a triumph than not to triumph by fear of failure! =\=

AsRock x370 Taichi AM4 Promontory
    AMD Ryzen 5 1600X @ 3.9Ghz 1.33v
    CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 120 - Temps: ~28-32 idle ~45-60 load
    G.Skill Ripjaws 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz
    MSI GamingX GTX 1070
    CoolerMaster 850Watts PowerSupply

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Change the title to "One of the Best Games Ever Made" and I'd be 100% in agreement.

Love the stealth mechanics as well.  

I still can't get over the fact that it runs on a handheld.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Really enjoying the game myself, the only thing I dislike is the weapon/shield durability thing...it stupid ridiculous how quickly stuff breaks. 

That needs tweaking for darn sure, playing on cemu myself btw.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.