Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Morrowind - 30 hours only or is that main story?

2»

Comments

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    edited May 2017

Torval said:

SEANMCAD said:

Ehllfhire said:

Way to violate nda. BTW so am I, and the expansion is a ripoff.

zenimax CodeClub is trying to get as much money as possible with the least amount of creative work? no way!...ha!

FTFY. This is the ESO thread, not wurm online. Have you seen what complete ass wurm looks like? I thought it was a PS1 port for the longest time.

lol.....

I literally laughed out loud.

Wurm has CONSIDERABLY more innovation in Wurm the ESO could even dream about with help....lol...

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• alterfenixalterfenix Member UncommonPosts: 370
    Iselin said:

Reizla said:

Thanks all for the replies and comments on it. Since it's REALLY only 30 hours, I'll let Zenimax online & Bethesda suck on it and cancel my deluxe boxed pre-order. Not gonna pay €100 for a nice statue and only 30 hours of play. Not to mention, lately I haven't really been playing ESO at all, so prolly a sign there already on how I'd (not) play Morrowind at release as well..

Well cancelling is your choice but I never planned on getting anything other than the cheapest upgrade and that mostly only because I play all the classes and will want to level a couple of Wardens.

I've been saying since day one that Vvardenfell will just be one zone with one zone's worth of content. Anyone approaching it from that perspective will enjoy what it has to offer.

It's all the extraneous hoopla and overblown hype over it (which was created mostly for the purpose of justifying a pricing model change) that is doing nothing but setting people up for disappointment.

Like I said, I'll be getting it. But then, ESO is the only MMO I play.
    Remember however one thing. I for one did preorder Morrowind, don't intend to cancel but still I understand people that vere invited to beta and decided to stay away from it. I enjoy it nevertheless I still considered expanson to be much overpriced.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Iselin said:

Reizla said:

Thanks all for the replies and comments on it. Since it's REALLY only 30 hours, I'll let Zenimax online & Bethesda suck on it and cancel my deluxe boxed pre-order. Not gonna pay €100 for a nice statue and only 30 hours of play. Not to mention, lately I haven't really been playing ESO at all, so prolly a sign there already on how I'd (not) play Morrowind at release as well..

Well cancelling is your choice but I never planned on getting anything other than the cheapest upgrade and that mostly only because I play all the classes and will want to level a couple of Wardens.

I've been saying since day one that Vvardenfell will just be one zone with one zone's worth of content. Anyone approaching it from that perspective will enjoy what it has to offer.

It's all the extraneous hoopla and overblown hype over it (which was created mostly for the purpose of justifying a pricing model change) that is doing nothing but setting people up for disappointment.

Like I said, I'll be getting it. But then, ESO is the only MMO I play.
    Remember however one thing. I for one did preorder Morrowind, don't intend to cancel but still I understand people that vere invited to beta and decided to stay away from it. I enjoy it nevertheless I still considered expanson to be much overpriced.
    If it's overpriced, it's not overpriced by much considering the cost of previous DLC releases. The cheap ones have been $15 and the bigger ones $25. I don't really think $39 for Vvardenfell, the Warden and BGs is out of line.

Thinking that it's overpriced is relative and, ironically, more likely to be considered so by those who bought into the hype that tries to make it seem expansion-like. Those of us who have been trying to characterize it as simply a new way to sell DLC, which is what it is, are more pragmatic about the cost.

I've been consistently negative about their hype and how they're trying to sell it as something that it isn't. IMO, that just sets people up for disappointment and neither the individual posters nor gaming sites feeding that hype are doing anyone any good. But that to me is an issue separate from the $39 ($32 at Greenman) that they're charging for the upgrade.
    [Deleted User]YashaX
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• 209vaughn209vaughn Member UncommonPosts: 58
    I take my time with most gameplay, so 30 hours is probably more like 50 hours for me.